2) Hanging Out

Yeosang woke up to his phone ringing. He grabbed it and accepted the call. "Hm?" His voice was deep and groggy. "Sangie I'm here with Sanie!" "Why?" "Did you forget already? We were supposed to hang out at Mingi's today." "Oh shit. Give me like... 15 minutes." Yeosang hung up and went to go take a shower and brush his teeth.

It didn't take him long to get dressed and he just combed his hand through his hair leaving it all messy but in a cute way. He grabbed all the things he needed, put on his shoes and left. Yeosang got into San's car."Hey Sangie!" The couple said in unison. "Hey." Yeosang said still sounding sleepy. Wooyoung reached to ruffle Yeosang's hair but he slapped it away. "Feisty much?" "Well you did just wake me up from my sleep so you kinda deserve it." Yeosang closed his eyes to get some more rest.

____

This time Yeosang was being shaken awake. "What?" "Yeosang get up we're here." He tried to wake up enough to get out the car and go inside so that he could fall right back asleep on the couch. Once they all managed to get to the door -get a sleepy Yeosang to the door- they were greeted by Mingi. They went inside already knowing where the living room was.

Yunho, Hongjoong and Seonghwa were already there. They all said hi to each other and then Wooyoung and San sat on the floor next to Yunho and Yeosang sat down mermaid style on the armchair, making himself comfortable enough to go back to sleep. Honestly he could care less if they came here to play games and talk nonsense, Yeosang wanted his sleep.

Hours later he heard giggles coming from the room and that was when he decided that he could wake up from his little nap. He sat up and rubbed his eyes but when his vision was clear he could see everyone looking at him. He also noticed that Jongho had arrived.

"What?" "Nothing nothing." They all continued talking through giggles. That was weird he thought. He looked around the room once again and then saw that Wooyoung was right in front of him. He was laughing at something he saw on his phone. That's when Yeosang saw a picture of himself sleeping just like he was minutes ago. "YAH DELETE THAT!" When Wooyoung shook his head he tackled him further into the ground he was already sitting on and grabbed his phone while sitting on Wooyoung's back to delete the photo. Loud laughs surrounded the room as this happened.

So that's why they were acting so weird. Yeosang dropped Wooyoung's phone on the ground when he was done. Everyone's laughs started calming slowly. "Why'd you delete it?" Wooyoung said with a pout. "Because you don't need it dummy." Yeosang rolled his eyes as he sat back down. "But you looked so cute." "No I didn't." "Those who agree with me raise your hand." Everyone raised their hand except for Yeosang. Everyone including Jongho. If Yeosang started blushing before he probably looked like a red tomato by now. "Whatever." He averted everyone's eyes on him to look at what was playing on the tv.

"Let's play some mario kart." Mingi went to go get the game. When Mingi finally came down with the game he threw it onto the coffee table. "I'm gonna go get some snacks." Mingi went to the kitchen and San set up the game. Mingi came back with about 3-4 different bags of chips, some cookies, 2 liters of soda and cups. "Whose going first?" Mingi put everything on the table. "MEEE!" San waved his hand in the air and sat down on the floor. "Alright then, me against you." Mingi sat down next to San and grabbed a controller.

They both picked out their characters and heard laughs around the room as Mingi said "Princess Peach is gonna kick your ass." "You seriously think that Donkey Kong isn't gonna win with these big wheels? It's best if you just change that motorcycle into a car." San said smugly. "They don't call me princess for nothing San-ah." "Yeah ok." San said sarcastically.

3, 2, 1, Go! They drove off. Donkey Kong had passed Princess Peach. They both got a mystery box. Donkey Kong got a banana and Princess Peach got a green turtle shell. Princess Peach threw the turtle shell at Donkey Kong and she almost missed but it hit him. "Oo" Mingi screamed. San thought it would be a good idea to save the banana for later but he used it hoping Princess Peach would slip on it but she didn't.