17) Party Party Yeah [🌶️]

2 months later...

It was the end of the school year. Everyone went to graduation and Yeosang turned 18. His mom kicked him out right after his birthday but that was fine. He had Jaehyun. Ever since then he'd been living with him and even got a job at Sumi's place. For the first time in forever Yeosang felt a bit more at ease.

He was currently getting ready for a party Wooyoung told him about. Every senior was going, to celebrate graduating. Yeosang was never a party person or someone who went to any functions in general but for once he thought he could let loose and have some fun. After all he was a senior that graduated too.

He put on a black tank top with a black long sleeved mesh shirt over it, black ripped jeans and black boots. He had star earrings, a necklace with a sword as the pendant and some rings. Of course his lip piercing was on.

He tried something new and died his hair green with black streaks all over it. He also put on some mascara and eyeliner, going for a cat eye and he succeeded even though it had been a while. He wanted to try black lipstick too but he thought that was a stretch and put on lip gloss instead.

Wooyoung called to tell him he was downstairs with San. He grabbed all his things and went to tell Jaehyun bye. "I'm off Jae." "Ok Yeo. Call me if I need to knock someone out and use protection tonight!" "Shut up!" Yeosang laughed, blushing. He went outside to San's car.

"Hey guys." "Hey Yeo-" Wooyoung froze. "What? Is there something on my face?" "Oh my goodness Sangie... You look so fucking hot! I'd be surprised if you didn't get any dick tonight. I mean look at you!" Yeosang giggled. "Thanks Woo."

"You look good too. And you too San." "Thanks." They both said. San drove off to the party. It wasn't that long of a drive. San told Yeosang that they'd see the others at the party.

When they got there the music was blasting so loudly and it had already been full of people. The house itself was big and there were so many rooms in there. You could honestly get lost in this house if you made a wrong move.

Slowly more people started trickling in and it was like a zoo. Drinks had been poured on people and Yeosang had walked past a hundred couples kissing on his way to the bathroom. While all of this was happening the group was drinking booze.

Mingi and San decided to play beer pong. Of course Wooyoung was with San the whole time. Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Yunho ended up on the dance floor leaving Yeosang and Jongho in the kitchen. Jongho was only wearing a black shirt and pants with sneakers but still managed to make such a simple outfit look hot.

The air had shifted, making things a bit awkward. Jongho tried to break the tension by telling Yeosang something but he didn't comprehend exactly what he said. "What did you say?!" Yeosang had to scream over the music.

"I said you look very pretty!" Yeosang couldn't help the blush that came on his face. "Thanks!" And then there they were again, as quiet as mice in such a loud setting. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom!" "Ok!" Yeosang walked upstairs and went into the room filled with smoke.

There was a puff and pass circle and there were people on the chairs smoking their own blunts. Yeosang sat down in a chair and someone passed him a blunt. He took it and the person lit it up for him. He thanked the person and they nodded in acknowledgment.

Yeosang took all the swigs he needed to take, even practicing his rings like the ones Jaehyun taught him. When he was finished he got another one and soon enough, two turned into four. He left the room feeling more light then when he first got in there.

He walked back downstairs and no one he knew was in the kitchen. He looked for his friends on the dance floor only to see Seonghwa and Hongjoong making out on a couch and was that Jongho dancing with a girl?