6) Sleepy

It was finally winter. No more sweater weather and more coats and hot cocoa. One more week until break.

It was another ordinary weekend. Jongho was at Yeosang's house. Yeosang had honestly grown used to laying on Jongho's shoulder or Jongho laying on his by now. Jongho also liked taking naps while laying on Yeosang. He's fallen asleep on his shoulder, his lap, even his stomach.

It had been a really bad day for Jongho when he fell asleep on Yeosang's stomach. His grandfather had gotten mad at him for something and he came to Yeosang's. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he ended up falling asleep while hugging him. Of course Yeosang couldn't wake the younger so he just played with his hair while on his phone.

They were currently watching something on Yeosang's laptop. Yeosang was laying on Jongho's shoulder and Jongho laid his head on top of Yeosang's. Suddenly Yeosang got up and Jongho's head dropped a bit.

"A warning would have been nice." "Calm down, I'm going to use the bathroom. Pause it." Jongho paused what they were watching as Yeosang went to the bathroom. He pulled out his phone to occupy him.

Yeosang came back shortly. He grabbed a pack of banana pocky sticks and sat back in his spot. Jongho played what they were watching and watched as Yeosang opened his snack. He tried taking a piece but Yeosang slapped his hand away.

"What happened to asking?" "You cannot be serious." "I am." "Fine." Jongho went back to watching what was playing but waited a few seconds. He snatched the pack of pocky sticks from Yeosang.

"Ya give it back!" "Nope." Jongho held the box in the air. Yeosang moved himself to reach the box. "Haha, I got it asshole." Jongho was getting red. Yeosang didn't know why until he realized what position they were in. Yeosang froze and started getting red too. Yeosang was basically straddling Jongho.

"S-sorry." Yeosang got off of Jongho, stumbling and falling on his back. "It's fine." Jongho giggled. "That's not funny." Yeosang pouted slightly. "Oh stop it." Jongho forcefully pulled Yeosang so that he can lay back on his shoulder and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

Yeosang smiled at the affection. He put the pocky sticks in between the both of them so that they could share. When they were finished Yeosang threw the box away. He came back and made himself comfortable. He sat in mermaid style while still laying on Jongho.

He was honestly starting to feel drowsy. He blamed that on Jongho, who he thought felt like a pillow at the moment. Yeosang couldn't help but nuzzle his head onto Jongho's shoulder. He felt so warm and comfortable. A great combination to fall asleep in.

Minutes later Jongho wondered why his shirt started feeling wet. Apparently it was Yeosang's drool.

____

"Yeosang sweetheart." Yeosang's mom knocked on the door and then came in. She was surprised to see him sleeping. "Can you wake him up and tell him it's time to go to his aunts house." "Ok." "Thank you." She closed the door.

"Hyung." Jongho shook him gently to wake him up. Yeosang whined and moved his head closer to Jongho's neck. Jongho shivered when he felt Yeosang breathing against his skin. "Hyung your mom said you have to get ready to go to your aunts." "I don't wanna go." Yeosang whined again.

"Hyung you need to get up." Yeosang groaned and got off of Jongho, a string of drool connecting his mouth to Jongho's shirt. "Ew." "Shut up." Yeosang wiped his mouth with his sleeve. He yawned, stretched and scratched his hair.

"Just get ready." Jongho got up and was making his way out. "Ok." Yeosang was starting to lay back down. "I said get ready not go back to sleep." "Ugh fine." Yeosang got up to pick out some clothes. "I'm up so you can get out now." Jongho shook his head and left the room.

Yeosang put on his clothes, grabbed what he needed and made his way downstairs. He already saw Jongho and his mom waiting for him. "Eomma do I have to go?" "Oh come on Yeosang is it really that bad?" "Yes. It'll be so boring and the kids will annoy me." "Well what about Tae, he's around your age, you could hang with him." "Eomma Tae is rarely ever home." "Well that's true." She mumbled.

"Well I don't know what to tell you. You're still coming." Yeosang frowned at the statement as they were making their way out. "Bye Jongho." They both said. That's when an idea formed in Yeosang's head. "Jongho wait!" Jongho turned back around. "Can Jongho come with us?" "I don't know Yeosang we'll be out pretty late."

"Jongho your grandparents wouldn't mind right?" "Nope. As long as I'm with an adult I'll be fine." "See eomma? Can he come pleeeeaase?" Yeosang would get on his knees if he had to. He didn't feel like suffering a boring night. "Fine." Yeosang squealed and ran to Jongho, almost falling, to pull him towards the car.

They all got inside the car. Yeosang's mom started driving.

Writing this as I'm nodding off. Mb if this part doesn't make sense.