4) The Park

"You do realize that weekends are meant for relaxing right?" "Yea but we need to get this thing done. Plus we're almost finished anyway." "If we're almost finished this could've waited till Monday or something." That's how Jongho ended up in Yeosang's house again.

Yeosang watched Jongho as he took off his shoes, rolling his eyes. He could've spent the whole day home alone watching tv or his computer in peace, maybe even taking a walk to the park but no. Jongho had to come and remind him of the incomplete project due in a few days.

Yeosang sighed. "Let's just get this over with." Yeosang pulled Jongho by his wrist up to his room. Yeosang let go and sat on his desk chair opening his computer while Jongho made himself comfortable on the bed. Yeosang looked for the slides and finally found it. He was in total shock when he saw how many slides there were.

Yeosang slowly spun around in his chair to look at Jongho. "What happened hyung?" "You seriously came here when we already have 8 slides done? This definitely could've waited till Monday even Tuesday!" "Well it's better to get this done sooner than later. Imagine all the free time we'd have all thanks to me." "Thanks to you? I'm helping finish the project, I deserve credit." "Well it was my idea to show up to your house and remind you. I'm sure you forgot about it." "I didn't forget about it."

Jongho gave him that 'I know you're lying' look. Yeosang broke the eye contact and looked back at his computer. "Exactly." "Whatever." Yeosang grabbed his computer and was about to sit next to Jongho but there wasn't enough space for him. Jongho had laid down and took up most of the bed.

"Scooch over." "But I'm comfortable like this." Yeosang could tell Jongho was getting a little too comfortable in his bed. He looked like he could fall sleep at any moment. "Too bad." Jongho still didn't budge. "Get up." "Make me." Yeosang sucked his teeth. He reached for Jongho and pinched him in the arm. "Ok! Ok. I'm up." Jongho finally made space for the latter.

Yeosang sat down and made sure Jongho could see the screen this time. Yeosang did the same thing he did last time. He searched up 'paintings with deep meanings'. He looked at the images that were given and picked one that looked oddly familiar to him. The birth of Venus. He stared at the picture a little longer and seconds later he remembered where he saw this painting and laughed.

"What's so funny?" "I saw this painting before." Jongho didn't still didn't get what was so funny. "Hold on let me find it." Yeosang pulled his phone out of his pocket and went to his camera roll. He scrolled until he found the photo he was looking for. He tapped on it and showed Jongho. When Jongho looked at it he started laughing too.

Reference:

 "Who edited this?" "I think it was either Yunho or Wooyoung

"Who edited this?" "I think it was either Yunho or Wooyoung. One of them got mad at Hongjoong hyung and edited a bunch of photos of him as revenge. Then it became a thing where we all did it to each other." "Send me that." There laughter died down and Yeosang sent the photo to Jongho.