15) Broken

Yeosang and Jongho were laughing. They had been laughing at the same thing since lunch. Now they were getting into Yeosang's house.

Yeosang shut the door, tears rolling down his face from laughing so much. They both took off their shoes. "Eomma!" Yeosang wondered if his mother was home. He got no response. She was probably still at work.

They made their way up to Yeosang's room. Yeosang flopped onto his bed, a sigh leaving his mouth. Jongho flopped right on top of him. "Ow! Get off of me!" "Never." Jongho laughed. Yeosang sat up enough to make Jongho roll onto the floor. "Ow!" It was Yeosang's turn to laugh.

"That's not funny! I could've gotten a concussion!" Yeosang's laughs turned into little giggles. He took out his homework. Jongho did the same and the room fell quiet. It stayed like that until Jongho got stuck on something.

"Hyung did you do this already?" Jongho held up the packet in his hand. "Yeah why?" "Do you know what evidence I should use for it?" "Do you have the documents from this week?" "I have 1 through 5." "Damn. I used the other ones." Jongho sighed.

"Well you could still try and use those documents. Who knows, maybe I used the wrong ones." "I doubt that." Jongho got what he needed. "This is so much work." Jongho complained. "If I can do it then you can too. It's not that hard." "To you." Jongho rolled his eyes.

Yeosang had already finished his homework so he decided to help the boy by taking his documents and highlighting what evidence he should use. "Look." He shoved the papers towards Jongho. "Thank you hyung." Jongho had such a big grin on his face, happy that he didn't have to spend the next half hour debating on what pieces of evidence he should use and kissed Yeosang's cheek.

Thanks to Yeosang, Jongho was able to finish his essay and he wouldn't have to worry about doing it during the weekend, neither did he have to worry about the homework he finished. Jongho quickly put his stuff away, never caring about his work if it was done.

"What ya watching?" Jongho looked at the screen Yeosang was looking at. "Wooyoung sent me another Jimin fancam." Jongho laughed. "Does he send you one fancam a week?" "Close enough." Yeosang shrugged. "I get it. BTS is talented as fuck but I'm more of a Jungkook person. Maknae's will always be on top. Am I right?"

Yeosang could tell that Jongho was also hinting at himself with those last 2 sentences. "Oh wait, you're old so you wouldn't understand." Jongho smirked. "I'm older than you by a fucking year. That's not much of a difference." Yeosang slapped the back of his head. Jongho laughed rubbing the spot Yeosang hit.

"Speaking of talented people." Yeosang put his hand on top of Jongho's, facing him. "I can't get over how amazing you were on Friday." "Thanks hyung." "You know, I've been thinking of ways to congratulate you. Do you have anything in mind?" Yeosang's voice became lower and he couldn't keep his eyes off of Jongho's lips.

Jongho could tell where this was going. "No." "Well I guess I'll just search something up." Yeosang teased Jongho, facing forward. Jongho took Yeosang's chin in between his index finger and thumb, making him look back at his face. He kissed him softly.

Yeosang kissed him back, eyes fluttering closed. Jongho moved his hand to Yeosang's cheek, caressing it with his thumb. He licked Yeosang's bottom lip to which Yeosang opened his mouth and tilted his head. Jongho tried pulling Yeosang closer but instead Yeosang broke the kiss to straddle his lap.

He wrapped his arms around his neck and went right back into it, grinding down on Jongho's, still growing, erection. Jongho made his hands comfortable on Yeosang's waist, now caressing the skin under his shirt. Yeosang's body shivered at the sudden contact.

Jongho's hands felt so warm on Yeosang's waist and even though they didn't wrap around his whole waist, he wouldn't mind using them as a replacement for a belt. Yeosang moaned into Jongho's mouth and Jongho wanted nothing more than to hear more of those noises.