第5章

Field Trip

It was already late when they arrived at the camp, so they didn't have anything to to today and it was already dark outside. She unpacked her stuff and sat on the bed of her room. There was a large window and the views were beautiful. She hadn't talked to Niki at all and for some entertain she decided to call her friends.

"Hi."

"Oh hi, Hitomi. How is it there?" YUMA

"I think the cabin is nice, there is a large window in my room, amazing landscapes."

"Same here. What about Niki? Has he been mean?" MINA

"Mean? why would he be mean?" YUMA

"You still didn't tell him?"

"I didn't know if you wanted me to?" MINA

"Told me what?! Gyus don't leave me out!" YUMA

"Alright I'm sorry, Yuma. He's just a total school bully and I'm his new target apparently. He's so annoying, I hate him."

"He bullies you?! Not on my watch!" YUMA

"Calm down. I can take it. He's not someone who would actully hurt others, or I hope so. He's just a tease you know?"

"Hhm.. alright, but if he hurts you, tell me right away okay!?" YUMA

"Yeah, i'm going to shower now, bye!"

Hitomi hung up the call and got up from her bed. She grapped her towel and entered the living room area. Niki was watching TV there.

"I'm going to shower, do not come there." Hitomi said uneasily. She's not being used to live with a male, since she has been living only with her mom. Niki didn't turn his gaze off from the screen.

"Ew.. why would I come there." He said insensitively.

"Good."

-

She got out from the bathroom wearing pajamas and saw him making some instant noodles in the kitchen.

"Do you want some?" He asked looking at her up and down observing her clothes. Her shirt was lilac and had cats printed in it with matching pants.

"I don't want you to poison me, so no."

"Then I'd poison myself too, just take some I promise I'm not willing to kill you." He said sarcastically.

"Fine." She actually was pretty hungry when she isolated herself in her room for the evening like a teenager.

Hitomi sat on the table and Niki gave her a cup on noodles and he sat himself in front of her. She inspect the food with her chopstick so make sure he didn't add anything.

"Chill, there is no poison in it, you're being so paranoid." He chuckled and shook his head and the began to eat. She looked him in suspicion and the began to eat too.

-

It was 10AM and she woke up to her phone's alarm. The affairs started at 11AM and they were instructed to meet at the lake. She had some cereals for breakfast, since there was some food in the kitchen for the students. After eating she got dressed up, wearing straight jeans and a crimson red hoodie.

It's 10.31 is he not woken up yet? Should i wake him up? Of course I should, he's my parter

She entered his room. He was sleeping with no shirt on and he was laying on his stomach not having any signs of waking up soon.