第49章

Catfight

Hitomi thought a lot about Jo's question, "Are you like dating now?"  She indeed thinks she likes Niki, at least somehow, but she is unsure of starting to date. She has never been dating before. How's that like? 

Mina and her were eating lunch together and Hitomi told Mina about her and Niki's date, not about the night part, though. She wasn't sure if Niki is fine with her sharing more like private stuff, even though she kinda knew Niki would be unbothered. 

The boys were probably coming to the lunch soon, but Mina and Hitomi had no idea where they still were and they were done eating already. "Should we go then?" Mina suggested.

"Yeah, let's go." Hitomi answered, and they both stood up from the table and started leaving. Just a brief moment after someone bumbed to Hitomi very hard and she dropped her tray. Some people noticed it, but after all it didn't make a big sound. Hitomi looked up to the person that bumbed onto her, and what she saw made her mood rapidly go worse.

"Are you dating Niki?" Sana asked dryly with her arms crossed on her chest. This time she had no friends with her, but just her being by herself was very enough.

"Why is it your business?" Hitomi inquired back in the same dry way that Sana just did. She gasped in disbelief and glared at Hitomi. 

"So you don't deny it?" Sana inquired in a bitchy way and took a step closer. Hitomi went quiet for a while. She wasn't offically dating him, but they had something, very, very close to that. "Let me tell you this, before he fools you completely."

"Hitomi, who's she?" Mina asked quietly and tapped her shoulder. Hitomi didn't answer her and focused on Sana for now.

"He slept with me. He probably slept with many girls. Are you not bothered by that? But this is what he does. He makes girls fall for him, or he doesn't even need to do that when girls fall for him eventually. He's only gonna use you, take the advantage of you and in the end dump you." Sana explained to Hitomi, while walking steps closer to her and taking hair strings of hers to play with.

"No, he's not gonna do that." Hitomi defended determinedly and pushed Sana's hand away from playing with her hair.

"He isn't? So sure? Poor you." Sana stated and pouted at Hitomi in a bitchy way. "He's just a player, you know."

Hitomi furrowed her eyebrows. "Before you call my boyfriend names. You know, what he said about you? That you're a hideous, crazy bitch, and that he would choose you last of all the girls in this whole damn world. Or actually no, he would never choose you." Hitomi said the same way Sana did and took a step closer to her as well.

"Take that back." Sana urged intimidatingly with a plank expression.

"But that's what you are?" 

Next Hitomi felt how Sana gave a bitch slap on her cheek. She widened her mouth in disbelief. "Crazy bitch.." She lastly mumbled, before grapping Sana's hair and pulling it, which immediately made Sana do the same. Sana sunk her nails into Hitomi's neck and she could feel small wounds by that.

"Hitomi! Oh my god, stop!" Mina tried to interfene and pull Hitomi's shoulder a little, but Hitomi only shrugged it off. Mina didn't really know what to do. She only paniced and looked around for teachers or anyone else than those people who were just watching the fight.

-

Eiji entered the food line in the cafeteria along with Niki, Rio, Yuma, Haruto and Jo. He was the first in line among of them. He heard some kind of screaming or squealing and glanced at the middle of the cafeteria in a little curiousity.

His brain stopped for a moment, but then he recognizes two girls that were having some kind of fight, a physical one. "Shit." He cursed to himself and quickly left the line towards the center of the cafeteria. "Niki!" He yet shouted after him.

Niki heard his name being called by Eiji in a fierce voice and turned to look to his right In Eiji's direction, but only to see him leaving the food line abruptly. He looked where Eiji was going and didn't even give it a second thought before running after him.

"Catfight!" Rio shouted in amusement, when he saw it too.

Eiji grapped Sana's arm and pulled her away from Hitomi. "Let go of me, dickhead!" Sana yelled furiously at Eiji.

He widened his eyes in disbelief. "You have no rights to talk to me like that." He spoke in a sharp tone.

It was obvious that they knew each other, like from middle school or somewhere. They spoke to each other comfortably, but there was that hatred in it.

Niki reached the girls and firmly grapped Hitomi's arm to pull her further, while he himself stepped in front of her. "What the fuck is happening here?" Niki inquired, looking angry and glancing the both girls. 

"Your whore girlfriend attacked me!" Sana clarified.

"You do not give her names!" Niki commanded and took a furious step closer to Sana.

"No! You were the one that hit me first!?" Hitomi defended.

The rest of the boys came to there as well and Yuma went to Hitomi to check if she was okay. Mina and Yuma both held her lightly, whilst Eiji still stood next to Sana and giving her disgusted glares. All the people in the cafeteria were now focused on them and watching the fight.

"I seriously have no idea what's wrong with you. But you have no rights to mess with my girls anymore, just because you can't have me. Yes, I know, I fucking know what you did. And I won't let that happen anymore. Hitomi won't listen to your nonsense and I'll make sure of it." Niki spoke in a sharp and angry voice to Sana.

"Ah!" Sana shrieked in anger and frustration. "What is it that you see in her and can't see in me!" She yelled.

"Everything, Sana. Everything!" He yelled back. His voice lowered considerably, which meant that he was really angry, no, he was enraged. The cafeteria went in a moment of silence. Niki walked closer to Sana and he was now only a meter away.

"If you ever dare to approach her again, I'll kill you Sana, I'll fucking kill you." Niki threatened almost whispering, but the ones who were close enough could still hear him. 

"I'm not scared of you. I hate you." Sana said disapprovingly, but unbelievably calmly.

"And you should."

Sana gave on last glares to Niki, Hitomi and Eiji, then headed out of the cafeteria. After the scene was over all the people around them continued eating and doing their own things.

Niki sighed, brushed his hair with his fingers and then turned to Hitomi. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Niki asked now sounding worried, but there was still slightly the same anger and frustration in his voice. He gently brought his hands up to hold either side of her neck.

Hitomi shook her head slightly and didn't say anything yet. However, Yuma on her left flicked her hair from the side of her neck and moved Niki's hand a little, which perfectly covered the four small wounds left by Sana's nails, that were reddened and bleeding slightly.

She didn't know Yuma saw the wounds as she tried to hide those as soon as the others came. She doesn't even know why. Niki frowned and touched the spot, brushing the wounds gently. 

"I'll go with her to clean those. Nails may leave a lot of bacteria." Mina noted calmly.

"I'm coming with yo-" Niki started but got cut off by Mina. "No. You boys just, just eat your lunch." She urged and took Hitomi's hand, ready to drag her out of the cafeteria.

Niki still seemed concerned and pretty much unreadable, but he stared at the girls for a while and then nodded slightly. "Okay." He agreed calmly and wrapped his hand around Yuma's shoulders, before going back to the food line again.