第47章

Tender Night

Niki and Hitomi went to his room to do something, anything. They hanged out for a while, before Reina asked Hitomi to company her, as it got later. She agreed happily and they spent almost an hour in their bathroom to try the new products Reina bought. 

Niki was grumpy the whole time Reina and Hitomi were only together and didn't accept males to their affairs. He boredly sat on their living room sofa, petting Bisco and listening Hitomi's and his mother's chats and laughter. 

Hitomi loved the time with Reina. She's older than Hitomi's mother is, but her company feels more like Hitomi's own age. She's a lovely person, Hitomi thought.

The ladies were finally done and exit the bathroom. It was late already and Reina went to pick extra mattres and sheets for them. She wished good night and went to read a book, before sleeping and letting Hitomi and Niki together again.

They went to Niki's room and he began to place the mattres on the floor, that his mother gave to him, of course. Hitomi sat on his soft bed and watched him doing it. He glanced her few times and his expressions looked grumpy.

"What is it? Are you jealous, because your mother likes me more than you." Hitomi teased, knowing that of course Reina loves Niki more for sure. 

"No." He replied shortly.

"I'll sleep on the floor this time." Hitomi decided and jumped from the topic to other.

"No you won't." Niki again responded quickly and determinedly. Hitomi didn't answer anything anymore. He had made his choice and Hitomi didn't have any word in that. And the bed was more comfortable anyway, so she didn't complain. 

Hitomi had a fun evening, but now as she though about the night, she remembered what happened last time when she slept in the same room with Niki. The dream, what if she sees it again? Or another kinda same dream? In the dream, everything in present was same, except Niki's behaviour, for sure. And everything is the same now as well, Hitomi sleeps on the bed and Niki on the floor. 

But maybe if she can convince herself that Niki would never act like that, those dreams couldn't happen, more probably?

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Hitomi asked Niki.

"Mm. Sure."

"Um, would you.." Hitomi hesitated and fidgeted her fingers. Niki got curious of her question now, since she looked uneasy and hesitant. "I mean, would you ever force anyone to do it? That, you know.."

Niki felt his heart dropping of her weird question. He knew damn well, what she meant by That, you know.. He finished placing the mattress and approached Hitomi, to sit next to her. "What makes you think that? Are you afraid, that I'll do something to you?" He inquired worriedly.

"No, I just.. Do you remember when you woke me up last time, because I was seeing a bad dream?" She asked. Niki pondered for a while. "Yeah. You were calling my name." He recalled. 

"You were there. And I think you were trying to force me.. To it. Or I'm not sure, but you touched me without my permission and in places I didn't really feel comfortable to.." She admitted quietly. "Of course I know it wasn't actually you, but you in my dream-" She added, but Niki quickly cut her off.

"Hitomi, no. No. I would never do that to you, and I hoped you'd know that. I know it's all my fault for you to have these expectations of me, because of how I behaved before. So, I'll take that on me. You're too precious to me, and you don't know it yet. But, I- I could never make you feel that way." Niki assured in a sympathic tone, while staring her intensively.

Hitomi smiled slightly, "I know. I know you wouldn't. I just needed to make every inch of my mind to know that too." She said. 

"Good. Great." He replied in relief.

They both sat in silence for a while. Hitomi examined his face for some reason. He was facing front, probably thinking something. She lightly reached her hand to hold Niki's chin and leaned close to give a peck on his cheek. 

Niki's eyes widened and he immediately directed his gaze on her. A big smile slowly formed onto his lips. "Do that again. But here." He urged whispering and tapped his lips, while leaning closer to Hitomi. She hesitated for a while, but gave in. Maybe it was the tiredness of the evening, but Niki looked so sweet and lovable, even though he was just in a grumpy mood.

Hitomi was about to give the peck on his lips, but when she was just an inch away, Niki lightly grapped the back of her head and made it a full kiss. Deep down, she knew he was gonna do that. That's what he tried earlier in the game room, didn't he?

She gave the kiss back, just like she did in her bathroom the other day. His body kept leaning closer as his kiss was getting so passionate again. He got up slightly from the bed and dumped Hitomi on it gently, without ending the kiss. 

Hitomi was getting into the kiss fully, she didn't want it to end. But Niki soon pulled away from the kiss, as he was now towering on top of her with his hands on both sides of her shoulders. "You know, I'm not forcing you to anything. If something doesn't feel right or you're not comfortable with something, please let me know immediately." Niki urged in a gentle voice, almost whispering.

She nodded her head in a small way. That's when he leaned back to the kiss. His lips were rubbing against Hitomi's roughly, but at the same time gently. Again, his lips felt soft and warm, and that made Hitomi feel comfortable. He slowly moved from her lips to her cheek, then to her neck, leaving gentle kisses. 

He lowered Hitomi's shirt off her shoulder and left a tender kiss near her collarbone too. That shirt was one of Reina's shirts, that she lent her for the night, so she didn't have to wear Niki's too big shirts. 

Soon, Niki pulled his body back forward to see Hitomi's face again. "Can I take your shirt off? I want to caress you, your body." He hummed. 

Hitomi got a little taken aback of his question. She hesitated a brief moment, but then nodded her head. She had that feeling of trust in Niki, that he wouldn't judge her in any way or any part of her body. 

After he got the permission, he began to lift her shirt. Hitomi got up to a half-sitting position to let him get the shirt off. And that he did. "I'll take my own too, so you're not the only one." He decided and quickly pulled his shirt off. 

Hitomi had no idea, he had such good abs. Well, he's athletic, of course he'd have. She became more shy, after neither of them had their shirts on. However, she softly threw herself back onto the bed, as the half-sitting position strained her back and arms.

Niki kissed her once onto her lips again, before he began to rub her waist gently. His hands were warm and big, big enough to cover almost her entire side.

He looked down at her upper body and observed it. Only her white bra with red hearts could cover a little part of her. His hands moved up and down on her stomach. She wasn't sure if she liked it, but she let him do it.

He began to leave tender kisses on her body. First her chest, then between her breasts down to her stomach. Hitomi just laid there and let Niki touch her and leave kisses here and there. She was gazing at his ceiling, the stars there.

Niki stopped to rub a certain spot with his thumb on her lower abdomen. "What is this?" He inquired and looked up to Hitomi. 

"Ah, It's just a birth mark. Don't look at it." She shyly replied in uncertainty and reached her hand to cover it, but Niki firmly grapped her wrist and prevented her from doing that. 

"It looks like a star. It's pretty, like you are." He clarified in a low voice. "You don't need to cover anything, not from me." He added and kept leaving kisses and caressing her body. What Niki said made Hitomi's stomach fill with butterlies. She swore her face got all red, but Niki couldn't see it, fortunately.