Polaroid

Y/N point of view

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We are now beginning our descent and will be landing shortly at our destination." The captain said on the intercom. I start to form a smile looking out of the window. I'm finally back in Korea after years of living in Canada. I put  back my headphones on and buckled my seatbelt on for landing. I've waited so long to come back and now I'm finally here. I pulled out an old polaroid and smiled at its contents. I cant wait to see my old friends i hope they remembered me all these years especially him. "I can't wait to see you again" I said in a quiet murmur.

Honestly being away from Korea this long was such a crime in my parents part. Who just sends their kid across the globe for "discipline" couldn't I just learned that at home? It was such a waste time live there. Especially since I had to live with my weird cousin Mark. He's quite the character. Once I moved there i asked him if I could ride on his hoverboard and he pushed me off it. Honestly if he wasn't yelling random shit in the middle of the night I think we would've been good friends. Who in their right mind yells "we're so young, we're so freaky" at 2am?

As we landed I headed to instantly look for my luggage at the gate. I'm so ready to go back home. I hardly remember how my mom decorated our house. "Taeyong!!" I said running towards him for a hug. "Y/N welcome back!!" He said tacking my luggage off my hands.

"I'm glad our parents didn't force me to attend college over there" "I don't think it would've been so bad" Taeyong said. "You only said that because you and Mark have a SoundCloud account together" I started to cringe at their wannabe SoundCloud rapper era. "You know we were pretty good" he defended himself. "You guys only had 127 streams ty track" I said patting him on the back.

As we got home I settled in my room and found everything we I left it. God they couldn't even clean it up a bit before i came? I quickly let a sigh out and started to clean up.

What a mess i cant believe i was that messy as a kid. I was looking through my drawers and I ended up finding my old phone. "Sweet!" I said trying to remember the password. What the fuck was the password to it I said tossing it aside since I disabled it.

"Hey since you start campus tomorrow here do you want me to show you around?" Taeyong came up and checked on me. He then saw my old phone at the side and once the disabled cool down ended he put the password and unlocked it. "It's Beakhyun's birthday" he said chuckling. "Oh right" I said recalling how hard I would fangirl to EXO before I left. (I still do)

All I want to do is just find Gunwook again. How long must I wait to see you again. I scroll through our old picture in the camera roll and smile about how close we were. Once I moved we stopped talking out of nowhere. I assumed he got a new number, and lost my number. My Gunwook would never just forget about me.

Next day

Taeyong tried his best to show me where everything was on campus. Although I was very distracted looking at the people there. I know this is so clique but I had the tiniest bit of hope that I'd bump into Gunwook.

"Okay I gotta go Doyoung is starting to explode my phone because I'm not in class yet" Taeyong nervously chuckled. "Don't worry I got this" I gave me brother a reassuring smile. "Okay I'll see you late then" he said hurrying to class.

I kept walking towards my class and I finally saw him walk passed by. He still looks exactly the same although he grew more taller and grew out his hair.

I turned around and went up to tug his shirt. He finally saw me and gave me a confused look. "Can I help you?" My heart dropped when he said that. Did he not recognize me at all? It's only been about 5 years. There's no way he doesn't recognize me...

"You don't remember me at all?" I questioned him. "I'm sorry I don't know you can you let go of my shirt" he said signaling to stop. I gentle lost my grip and stayed in shock. "My name is Lee Y/N" I said instantly introducing to him. "Lee Y/N" he said out loud for a second. "That name doesn't ring any bells I'm sorry"

My heart just sank ever more. I forgot people change over years. He seemingly moved on while I'm still in the past. I stayed exactly the same and he changed. He's no longer the boy I was in love with in that polaroid.