Text me!

Y/N point of view

I sat in the practice room banging my head on the keyboard in frustration in how awful my first day back is going. "Why did I even come back if I have zero friends here" I said resting my head on the keyboard. At least over there I was friends with Matthew and Keeho.

I saw the door open and it was my stand partner. "I couldn't help to notice you weren't practicing" Jake said. "You know the best way to practice is to not practice" I said still not facing him. "Once Zhanghao sees you he will whoop your ass" he said terrified.

I auditioned for this orchestra online, so I didn't know how better other people were. Once I stepped in the room I heard everyone being 10x better I died inside. During high school I played mediocre, but I was still the best because I was somewhat of a prodigy. Now I actually have to try to not be last chair.

"Jake I'm not in the mood to play I basically got rejected today by my childhood friend" I said still sulking. "Damn that sounds rough" he said trying to console me. "He didn't even remember" I said starting to laugh. "Maybe he's the type of person to forget a lot. For example I don't remember what I ate for dinner yesterday" he said. "No he's not the type to forget" I said shaking me head.

I explained my whole situation to my stand partner after that. I mean we're probably going to be next to each other all semester so why not. "To be honest if you liked him so much you shouldn't give up" Jake suggested. "You think so?" "Yeah if anything you have an advantage you know all his likes and dislikes"

While he is right what if he did really change. I don't think I can just win him over like that. "Or why not ask around his friend group. Didn't you know his other friends back then?" Jake suggested. "You know you give really good advice" I finally broke a smile after this mornings disaster. "I know" he said giving out a playful smile back.

He then turned around and made eye contact with Zhanghao. He quickly grabbed his violin "he's looking please pick up your instrument to make it seem like we're practicing" he whispered to me although we were in a practice room. "Okay okay" I said giggling over his fear of Zhanghao.

After class I went home to look for my phone. Jake's advice wasn't that bad to reach out to old friends. I scrolled through my gallery and saw Junhyeon and Gyuvin and some of the photos. I instantly got my computer and stalked for a while til o found their @/'s

yakultyn added @taeraesbf @groovingyuvin to text me back bitches

yakultyn
Hey guys how have you been...

yakultyn
I've been great thanks for asking!

yakultyn
GOSH SAY SOMETHING

yakultyn
Gyuvin your dog is ugly

groovingyuvin
NO HES NOT

groovingyuvin
YOURE THE ONE WHOS UGLY

taeraesbf
You just summoned the dog union w/o gunwook

groovingyuvin
Omg Y/N why isn't he in the gc

groovingyuvin
Weren't y'all like this 🤞

yakultyn
Well you see for some weird reason he doesn't remember me

yakultyn
Like how can he even say that