First love

Y/N point of view

"Tell me why you play with Gunwooks hair but won't touch mine?! Mines more fluffy than his!!" Gyuvin complained to me as I was drinking my boba. I looked at him in disgust and then recalled how he had lice when he was in 3rd grade. "No way lice boy" Junhyeong then choked on a boba ball after I said that and Gyuvin aggressively pat his back to attempt to "rescue" him. "Gyuvin stop hitting me in fine" Junhyeon said annoyed.

These part few days me and Gunwook have been spending more time together. He's offered to give me rides back home since our practices end at the same time. Which was honestly really sweet of him to do since I typically would walk back home. He's really been the best since the camping trip. I wonder if he feels the same way as well.

We kept walking around campus til Junhyeon shifted my body to face him. "What are you doing?" I asked him trying to look back. "Y/N uh you have something in your hair" he said brushing nothing my hair. "Is the something in the room with us right now" I said touching my hair. I kept trying to look back but he kept finding excuses for me not to. "This is ridiculous let me face forward" I said finally turning around. Then I realized why he didn't want me to look. Gunwook was talking to another girl. Usually I'm not the jealous type but they were walking so close to each other that one could assume they were a couple.

"Who is that?" I asked them. "Oh Gunwook still talks to Yeseo?" Gyuvin finally focuses on what we were looking at. "Yeseo is how do I put it without breaking your feelings..." Gyuvin said thinking hard what he was going to say next. "She's Gunwooks first love after the accident" after he said that sentence my heart dropped. It never occurred to me that he'd meet someone else.

"When we used to visit him she would come to his room and stay with him for hours. It got to the point where she was his only visitor" Gyuvin continued to talk which was weirdly the most serious he's ever been with me, so I believed every single word he said. "I heard the spent all summer hanging out, but Yeseo was oblivious towards his feelings so nothing ever happened" "why are you trying to make her feel worse" Junhyeon elbowed him to stop talking. "First love never lasts bitch" he added trying to make me feel better but I was already feeling my eyes watery. "I have to go to the restroom real quick don't wait for me" I said heading to the restroom.

As I walked there I realized I should've let Gyuvin talk a little bit more about Yeseo to me even if it hurts to know there was always someone else. I opened the faucet and just started at my reflection. Why was I acting so full of myself that I'd win him back. He is a stranger to me after all. I can't even complain because I wasn't there for him when he needed it the most. I splashed my face with cold water to cool down my face and that's when she walked in.

We both looked at each other and then she looked through her back and handed me her handkerchief. "Seems like you can use one of these" she said handing it to me with a smile. "I'm truly fine" I said denying her. She then came closer to me and whipped the access water on my face. "Don't worry girl I got you" she said finishing up. I can't even hate the poor girl because she's super sweet. "Thank you I appreciate it" I said giving her a little bow and finally existing to see him standing waiting for her.

"Oh hey!!" He said surprised I came out for the restroom. I stood there silently for 30 seconds til I finally said "hey there pal" I let out. He looked at me confused and just laughed. "Pal? Is that really what I am to you?" "I really got to get going to music theory I'll see you around" I quickly said to get out of there. "Wait" he said grabbing my arm in the most cheesiest kdrama way. "What is it?" I said. He bent down and picked up my necklace that fell to the floor. I started to wonder how it fell down and that's when he moved my hair to the side and put it back right on me. "Couldn't let you leave without it" he said. "Thanks I guess" I said finally walking away.

After that I didn't even know what to do anymore. I wouldn't want to drift apart from him but life does go on and he doesn't want me in it. I probably rotted in bed all the week after I face timed Gyuvin more about it. As I was looking through some photo albums I thought maybe I should just give up. It was never going to work out anyways. It's my fault for thinking it could've.