Delusions

Y/N point of view

I watched Gunwook's practice and thought about what I'll say to him on our way home. I'm glad he reluctantly agreed. I was worried that this was going to be another rejection.

I forgot how long these things were. I'm starting to feel tired. I guess it wouldn't hurt to close my eyes for a bit. Fuck it I'm taking a small nap.

After a while I felt a poke and that's when I knew practice was finally over. "Gunwook you're back" I said trying my best not to sound excited. "Did you fall asleep here..?" He asked me. "No not at all" I said getting up and putting my backpack on. I walked ahead of him a bit but then he grabbed my arm. "Is there something wrong?" I asked him. "Get on my back instead you still seem tired" he offered me. "But you just came from practice..." I said trying to reason to him since I didn't want to be a burden for him. "No it's fine" I signaled him to not to but next thing i knew I was on his back giving him directions where I live.

This has to be a dream. I didn't imagine it being this easy. It's definitely a fantasy. I clenched on him more tighter because I don't know when I'll get another chance. I rested my head on his shoulder just stayed there.

We stayed silent the whole way to my house. I have many things I want to tell him, but I don't want to overwhelm him. I finally tugged on Gunwooks shirt to get his attention. "Hey" I finally said. "What's up" he softly replied. "Do you want to go out with me?" I asked him for the second time. He then froze after I said that. He seemed to actually consider it this time unlike the first time I asked him. He stayed silent til we got near my house. He crouched down so my feet could touch the ground again and he avoided with contact with me. "Why do you keep asking me out" he said covering his mouth in shock that I'm still at it. "Because there's the possibility you'd say yes one day" I said upfront. "Is that so?" He questioned me. "Of course Mr Lee" I teased him. "Alright Ms Park" he teased me back. I stood there in shock that he was actually playing along. This was actually the first time I got flustered by him. "I'm sure one of these days you'll win me over. I'll wait forever and ever til it happens" he finally accepted I won't back down. "I'll see you around" he finally said as we parted days.

I went straight to my room and was giggling and kicking my feet on my bed. My progression is actually working. I spent most of my day just thinking of our interaction. He sooo wants me it's obvious. That night I kept replying our interactions it probably kept me up all night.

Next day

"You're fucking lying" Junhyeon said as I recapped my last 24 hours with him. "I'm being so fr right now" "I don't believe the part where you said y'all talked and didn't walk away" he started to laugh at me. "I can't believe you doubt me that's exactly what happened" he stopped laughed just to continue laughing. "I don't believe you changed that man" he added. "Can you stop laughing already" I death stared him. "The last time I talked to him he told me to not contact him unless I was dying. You have no idea how hurtful that was. He was my best friend, but eventually I accepted he didn't give a shit about me nor Gyuvin. It was for the better to just move on" he finally opened up. "I don't understand why you're telling me this now? You were first supportive over getting him back" "well now I feel like it's actually getting real you know. I just want you to be careful since he's has changed" he admitted.

"Hey guys" Gyuvin put his arms around us. "What do you guys think about camping" he randomly asked us. "I'm neutral about it we've gone together a few times" junhyeon responded back to him. "Never gone so I don't have an opinion yet" I said. "I signed us up to the outdoors club they're going camping this weekend" Gyuvin excitedly said. "Oh!" I said trying my best not to scream and cry. I could've used a bedridden weekend doing nothing. "Why did you sign us up? Isn't Gunwook leader of that club?" junhyeon questioned him. "That's exactly the reason why I signed us up to help Y/N!" He said squeezing me to death. "Hey hey let me go" I said trying to free myself from a suffocating hug. He finally let me go. "Why are you kind of a good friend" I said forming a smile towards Gyuvin. "I try my best" he said giving me a wink.

ִ ࣪𖤐 Authors note ִ ࣪𖤐

Im so sorry for the hiatus idk if anyone is still going to read this because this book kinda flopped, but I'll try my best to finish this one off. I honestly kinda gave up on this story but I'm getting a bit more motivated to update again in general, so feel free to stick around! <3