Closer

Y/N point of view

"I see I see" Junhyeong said after I told him I'm literally going out with Gunwook. "That was the most dry response I've ever heard" Gyuvin said annoyed at his reaction as if he expected him to complain. "I'm proud of you y'all finally did it!" Gyuvin said excitedly. "You're being weirdly nice about this" I said. "Because means we get to eat your pastries again you used to make in middle school. You dating Gunwook has been the best news I've heard in a while. I can't wait to eat them again" he said excitedly. "You actually know me a little too well" I said taking out a tupperwear of freshly baked danishes. He instantly took the lid off and started to gobble them up. "Fuck these are exactly how I remembered these!" Gyuvin said. "Never break up with him." He said threatening me. "I promise you we won't"

As we walked through campus we noticed Gunwook coming towards us. "Hey" he said greeting all of us while he took his place right by my side. "Hi" I said as his gaze soften up when we were face to face. "What's your next class" he asked me as held my hand in front of the guys. Junhyeong instantly started to judge us while Gyuvin couldn't care any less. "I have music appreciation" I said. He turned to the guys and then excused ourselves so we could walk together alone.

As we got there I was ready to say goodbye but he entered the class with me. "You don't even have this class!" I said as he sat next to me. "Actually I don't have class in general today. I just wanted to hang out with my lovely girlfriend" he admitted as laid his head down and stared at me. After he said that my heart started to beat like crazy. Now that we're a couple I can't help that small things make my heart race. "You're crazy, you know that" I said not even trying to hide my happiness in my voice. "Only crazy about you" he replied as he held my hand once again. "Besides I'm interested in music too!! I really like that one guy who wrote about the seasons! What was his name again..." Gunwook started to ramble again. "You mean Vivaldi?" I said with a little giggle toward the end because he has no idea what he's talking about. "Yeah I knew that that's why I need to learn more!!!" He said quickly paying attention to my lecture. "If you say so" I said going back to note taking.

Once in a while I would pay attention to Gunwook after I finished writing down stuff. Even though he was so excited for this class he fell fast asleep right next to me. He was resting with his arms folded on the desk. I noticed that the warm sunlight kept hitting his face. I tried blocking it off with my hand, but it wasn't as effective as I thought it be. My fingers then lingered near his hair and started to stroke his hair out of his forehead. At this point I definitely stopped listening to my professor since the most gorgeous man is right in front of me. I then set my head next to him and as I was going to let my hand rest Gunwook reached out to my arm. "Don't stop" he mumbled as he kept his eyes closed, but I could see a sleepy smile form. He then set my hand on his face so I could keep touching his hair.

"Gunwook" I whispered quietly as I leaned closer to him. "Mhm" he replied as he wouldn't open his eyes. "Class is over" I said. He then started to slowly get up. "Music appreciation was awesome like I said before!" He said while yawning. "Uh huh" I said. "I did zone out in that one part I hope I didn't miss anything too interesting" he said rubbing his eyes. "You didn't miss that much" "great I would've hated to miss it" he said as he ran his hand through his hair.

After class we went to the other side of campus where they had these beautiful cherry blossoms trees. The petals were falling down very slowly that it made this moment timeless. I wouldn't want it any other way than me and Gunwook together. "I think I enjoyed that class a lot" Gunwook said still talking about my music appreciation class. "You mean you enjoyed your nap in that class" I nudged his elbow. "Hey if I didn't have that nap in your class I wouldn't feel energized for this walk" he said defending himself for falling asleep. "Plus I got my hair brushed nicely too!" He said pointing out how soft his hair was. "You're ridiculous" I said rolling my eyes trying my best not to smile but failing. "Yeah but you like me that way don't you" he said confidently. "Hmm I suppose" I said trying to tease him. "Don't even" he said turning away from me to hide his smile from me.

As we continued walking I noticed gunwook kept staring at me. "Is something wrong?" I asked him. He then leaned in closer and placed his hand near my head. I closed my eyes thinking he was about to kiss me. I felt like my heart was dying at this point because of the anticipation. After a while I opened my eyes again and saw that he just took a petal off my hair. I then looked at it and faced away. How did I mistake that to him trying to kiss me. "Sorry there was a petal in your hair" I said quickly tossing it away from his hand. "Oh thanks I think" I said unsure of myself. I thought he was totally going to kiss me right there. "Did you think I was going to kiss you?" He asked me. "Not at all I had something in my eye" I instantly tried to lie. "Aw what a missed chance I feel like I lead you on" He said "no it's okay we will have other chances" I said trying my best not to sound disappointed even though I was. "well then how about right now?" He said gently pressed his lips on mine. His hands started to cup my face as he continued to kiss me. I instantly melted on the spot since it was something I was longing for. My arms wrapped along his neck as he pulled me closer. He kept devouring my face as if he couldn't wait for this moment either.

When we finally broke apart he gentle rested his forehead on mine. "I hope the wait was worth it" he said smiling like an idiot. "Let's stay like this for a moment longer" I said. "I'd like that" he said  he held onto me for one more second.