Super shy

Y/N point of view

"So Y/N how do you feel getting picked up at 6am" Tae Rae asked me. "Horrible you guys didn't give me enough time to get ready and I want coffee" I said half asleep. "Camping is really fun tho!" Gyuvin said excitedly. "You guys better be able to scare a bear if one ever comes close to us" I said starting to get worried about camping in the middle of nowhere. "If we did we would all die" Junhyeon said. "Nah, I'd win" Gyuvin said confidently. "Gyuvin you can't scare a bear you can't even scare a bee" Junhyeon said making Tae Rae giggle as he was driving. "Trust me I'd save y'all" Gyuvin rolled his eyes in defeat.

"You know the last time me and Gyuvin went camping. Gyuvin was throwing knives around and this dumbass got hurt" Junhyeon recalled. "How was I supposed to know they were sharp???" Gyuvin questioned junhyeon as if it wasn't common knowledge. "You know what I'm not even surprised." I said. "Oh right Tae Rae were picking someone else up" I quickly opened my eyes after that phrase was said. "Who else are we picking up?" I instantly asked. "I briefly mentioned how we were all going, and he decided last minute he wanted to go as well" Gyuvin said. I slouched in my seat when that sentence came out. I can't tell if this weekend will be good or just awful.

The moment we picked up Ricky he has at least 3 luggage's for this weekend. "What could you possibly need that takes up 3 suitcase?" I asked him as Gyuvin and loading them to the car. "Unlike some people I need to make sure I look good every second of the day" he said glancing at my appearance. "Can someone switch spots with me" I asked the other guys in the card but everyone refused to move so I was stuck with Ricky the whole ride.

When we finally got there it was cold as shit. "What the fuck I didn't expect it to be this cold" I said crossing my arms of how cold it was. Ricky then opened on of his suitcases and threw me one of his jackets. "I guess you can borrow one of mine." "Wait why did that make my heart flutter" Gyuvin said while putting his hand near his heart. "Shut the fuck up" Me and Ricky responded back.

We joined the rest of the group and I went towards two girls who seemed friendly enough to approach. "Hey do you guys need another tent roommate" I asked them. "We got you girl" one of them responded. "Can I have y'all's names" I then asked. "My names Kazuha" the same girl replied. "And I'm Yunjin!!" She said. "I hope we can become good friends" I added since I've actually haven't gotten any girlfriends yet. I can't imagine spending all weekend with the guys. I looked at them carefully and then I realized who they were. "Oh my gosh I think I know y'all" I said excitedly. "How so?!" Kazuha asked. "You guys do opera and ballet right?" I asked. "How did you know!!" Yunjin seemed surprised that I knew that fact. "I play the pit for those performances y'all are absolutely incredible" I said. "Oh my gosh who knew we were already connected!!" Yunjin giggled at the connection already formed.

We unpacked and then I tried my best to look for Gunwook. This weekend is a good chance to bond. I then spotted him near the lake. He stared at me but quickly looking away. That was actually really cute.

I walked towards him and he acted surprised in seeing me. "I didn't expect you to be here today with everyone else...." He said as I approached him. "Oh does that make you uncomfortable?" I asked him knowing damn well that he's going to say yes. "I just didn't expect to see them it's been so long. They probably still resent me for abandoning them" he said while glancing over them. It was a sad sight to see how they all moved on but me.  "Why did you stay?" He then asked me. "Well I rather stay here with you than with anyone else. I think the worst thing you can do to someone is to stop talking to them. That's why I find any chance to talk you. Maybe one day you'd realize what kind of people you used to be surrounded with and accept them back your life." I said while crouching down to skip rocks.

He then joined me in silence and then started to stare at my jacket. "Is that your jacket?" He randomly asked. "Oh this? It's Ricky's he gave it to me because I didn't pack a jacket" after I said that he took of his jacket and gave it to me. "I think mine would be more flattering than his.." "oh do you think it looks tacky on me?" I questioned as I actually started to pay attention to how it actually looks like on me. "I'd prefer if you'd wear my jacket instead" he admitted. I smiled at him and took off Ricky's jacket to put his on.