Everyone adores you

Y/N point of view

"Bitch you couldn't survive one night in the wilderness" Doyoung said as he picked me up. "Why are you even picking me up I thought Taeyong said he was good to pick me up this early" I said crossing my arms in confusion he's not the type to bail on someone. "Well your brother went out with Jaehyun for brunch" he said rolling his eyes over Taeyong behavior. "Damn and you weren't invited that sucks" I said bluntly. After I said that he gave me back my suitcase and stormed away to his car. "I forgot how jealous that man gets" I said giggling.

"Oh by the way how's Johnny I haven't seen him at all since I've came back" I said him since he was always my fave from Taeyong's massive friend group. "He uh DJ's from what I know he's not really good" Doyoung said straightforwardly. If you need to know anything about him as that he would never lie to you. "Omg we need to go out and cheer him on" I said excitedly. "I'd rather die" he said opposing to the idea. "It's a date" i said as i got off his car.

I went to unpack and I saw that I didn't give back Gunwook's hoodie back. I put it back on and laid in bed comfortably. Finally I'm back home and life couldn't be better. As I was about to shut my eyes and rest my door slams right open with Gyuvin and Junhyeon bursting in. "Ugh you two again" I said sarcastically. "We saw you leave so we followed your kidnapper" Gyuvin said. "That's not what happened at all" Junhyeon said starting to get annoyed with Gyuvin. "We saw you leave early morning and I couldn't help to check up on you" Junhyeon said. "That too I guess" Gyuvin added. "I was wondering if we did anything wrong?" He asked me directly. "It's not y'all fault I just don't like camping, but if you didn't drag me along i wouldn't be wearing Gunwooks hoodie right now" I said showing it off. "Oh well congratulations... well we should be getting back with the other guys. See you later Y/N" Junhyeon said signaling Gyuvin that it's time to leave.

Next day

I was heading to rehearsal and I noticed Ricky standing outside the auditorium. "Whatcha doing here" I said sneaking up behind him. "Y/N! Y/N?? Y/N. I mean hey what's up" he said trying to play it cool. "Just heading to practice since you know I play violin" I said showing him my violin case. "Oh I had no idea" he said observing my case. "Funny you say that because you almost ran me over me with it" I teased him bringing up our first ever interaction. "Are you perhaps here to see me" I said covering my smile while fluttering my eyes. I could see his face becoming flustered with that comment. "Maybe I was" he said leaning towards me but I pushed him back.

"Hello" I turned around and faced an awkward Gunwook. "Hey what are you doing here" I asked since it's out of place to see him this part of the building. "My practice got cancelled, and I saw you walking this way" I turned and looked at both of them. What are the odds two guys are here to see me. "Well you're welcome to watch me rehearse as long as you don't interrupt our session" I said to both of them.

Gunwook's point of view

"I can't believe practice got cancelled like that" Hanbin said. "Yeah me either I don't have to go to work for another two hours, and it would be a waste to drive home just to go out again" I said packing my stuff up. "That's true... Why don't you go to the orchestra rehearsal with me? I promise it will be fun" he asked me. "Orchestra rehearsal? Is that even open to watch?" "Well I've gone a few times to watch so as long as we're quiet it's fine" he said. "Well then I guess it could be a time killer" I said walking out of the locker room with him. That's when I saw Y/N with her instrument case. What are the odds that she was in it. I guess this would be a nice opportunity to talk to her after last weekend.

"Shoot I forgot I left something in my car" Hanbin said panicking. "Do you want me to get it for you?" I asked him. "No it's fine I'll go get it" he said getting flustered. "I'll be right back" he said running.

As I got to the auditorium I saw Y/N talking to another man. She was batting her beautiful eyes at him as well as laughing. Has she already given up? That can't be, but then again why is smiling at him like that. She said that she wouldn't stop asking me our til I said yes and now she's going after someone else? I thought we were getting along just well too. At that moment I felt like nothing. I realized how many people actually adore her. I noticed last weekend, but now it hits me how much of a gem she is. I've actually been wanting to be closer to her, but I don't know how to because of her expectations of me. Now she has me overthinking. I was doing fine then I met her.

When she finally did notice me she did a 360 of her usual personality. She just invited me to her rehearsal along with this guy. Who could this guy be to her. We both sat there in silence. I didn't understand why there was so much tension in between us. I saw him focused on Y/N the whole time. Could he also like her as well? I don't see why there's another reason why he should be here.

Towards the end I saw Hanbin give a small gift to one of the violinist and saw how shy he was to give his gift. Then I saw Y/N run toward us and she hit the blond guy with her instrument case. "Aw y'all waited for my practice to end" "did I have to get abused like that?!" He said annoyed. "Cmon Ricky I barely touched you" she said. "Next time I'm in walking the opposite direction from you" he said rolling his eyes, but then forming a smile towards the end of his sentence "Gunwook what did you think of our rehearsal" she then asked me. "You were perfect" I admitted to her. She must continued to smile and bumped her shoulder near mine. "Means a lot coming from you thank you" she said leaning her head towards my shoulder.