Make him smile

Y/N point of view

I was packing off my instrument and Jake nudged me. "Hey how did it go" he asked me for another life update. "I saw Gunwook before I got to rehearsal that's why I was kinda late" I admitted. Although the real reason was because I almost got his by a car. I don't want other people to worry about that, so it's best if I don't mention it.

"Y/N you better not make this a habit" Zhanghao jumped in our conversation. "I won't" I said but then thought mentioning my accident as an escape goat. "But actually this morning I almost got hit by car" I tried to sound a bit shaken. "How did you forget to mention that a car almost hit you?" Jake said raising red flags in his head. "Even if there's a tornado on its way you should've made it to rehearsal on time" Zhanghao said. "Now Zhanghao let's not get carried away" our director said. Zhanghao looked. "Director Lau" we all gave a 90 degree bow. "As long as your come before we're finished tuning you're fine" he said. "Yes sir" I bowed again and both of them finally left.

I left to our cafeteria and decided to eat in a nice quiet spot. I really need to start working on my social life. The way I literally know nobody other than my stand partner. I should've asked him to eat lunch together.

Groovingyuvin named text me back bitches to I'm behind you

Groovingyuvin
Y/N look back

Groovingyuvin
LOOK AT ME

Groovingyuvin
NOT THAT WAY

Groovingyuvin
You bitch

Yakultyn
Don't call me bitch

Yakultyn
Bitch

"Y/N you blind bitch" Gyuvin said sitting next to me. "I told you not to call me bitch" I said rolling my eyes. He started to laugh as I threw my hands at him. "Only Junhyeon is missing" he said trying to look for him. "How did you know I'd be sitting here?" I asked him. "I remember back in elementary you liked sitting near the sunlight, but not directly in the sunlight" Gyuvin recalled. "How do you remember something oddly specific" "I'm not sure" he said starting to stuff his face with food.

"Hey guys you don't mine if Tae Rae also eats lunch with us" Junhyeon said. "It's not fair that you get to bring your boyfriend" gyuvin instantly complained. "Wait does that mean your @/ is junhyeonsbf" I asked him. "The rumors are true" junhyeon stared back at Tae Rae to confirm it. "He just wanted to match handles" Tae Rae said tearing his delusions while giving us a gorgeous smile. "You guys aren't all that like me and Ricky" as I heard that sentence I spat out my drink. "Y/N are you okay?" Tae rae asks me worried. "Yes I'm fine the name reminds me of the guy who almost hit me with their car" I said wiping my mouth. "Wait Ricky as in Shen Quanrui?" Gyuvin asked me. "Actually yeah that's his name" I said. "No fucking way you're so lucky to be almost hit by his car" Gyuvin said. "Oh shut it" I said playfully pushing him.

After a long lunch we all went our different ways. I had to admit catching up with them was fun. I cant wait til eventually win over Gunwook so it be like it used to be.

I wonder if what after school activities does he do. His Instagram was private so I couldn't stalk what he's up to now. It's a 33% chance if he does sports, debate, or theater. He can be at any of those 3 things. I'm assuming he hasn't dropped those extracurriculars he was always a natural hard worker.

I decided to go to the football field and look around for him. "It's you from earlier" The blond guy faced me. "It hasn't even been 24 hours and I've already bumped into you again" I said annoyed. "What are you even doing here" he asked me. "I'm meeting up with a friend, but I think I found something more worthwhile" he said. "You wish!" I said continuously looking at the field.

"So did you jump in front of my car because you wanted a date?" He finally asked me. "What-" I said confused. Why would anyone do that other than Gyuvin. "Absolutely not you're not even my type" I said brushing him off. "That's where you're wrong I'm everyone's type" he said. I've never heard anyone be so confident in themselves til this point. He's so full of himself how can anyone like him with that big ego.

I then spot Gunwook heading to the bleachers. "Hey I gotta go" I said hurrying to him. "Gunwook hey do you want to walk home together" I asked him. He instantly ignored my request. "I'm at practice right now" he said heading back. "I can wait" I said sitting down. "Y/N I really don't want to lead you on, so stop doing stuff like this" he said. "Doing what? I just want to get to know you again" I said. "The Gunwook you met then and now are different people" "I know that's why I won't leave you side not matter how much you push me away"

he finally smiled and tossed me his helmet. "Are you sure you won't disappointed?" He seriously asked me. He was messing his hair waiting for my answer. I remember he would do that when he was nervous. Habits like that have never changed. I'm sure I'll still love him just as before. "I won't" after he gave me his gummy smile I knew I was already in. "You're so persistent aren't you" he said. "Of course I am" I then noticed he had some turf on his hair. I came closer to him and he instantly backed up a bit while I reached out to take out the turf. He faced away from me to avoid looking flustered around me. I smiled over his reaction he's adorable as ever. "Go back to practice!" I broke the silence by giving his helmet back and pushing him back to the field.