1.

"Damn Minho, your sister is literally so hot." I raised an eyebrow, watching Minho's sister walk down the hallway.

"Oh please," Minho rolled his eyes. "That's so gross."

"Hey, do you think I could win her over?" I winked at him. 

"Seriously, that's nasty!" He made a gagging noise. "Besides, I wouldn't let you date Momo anyways."

"Awwwww why not Minnie?" I pouted. "Shes so-"

"Out of everyone here, why my sister?" Minho glared at me. Minho was genuinely terrifying. "You can have any guy or girl here, yet you-"

"Excuse me." I heard a small voice. I turned to face the boy, who looked down at the floor. I watched him push his spectacles up on his face. 

"Tch, what the hell are you doing? Here to confess to Hyunjin? He doesn't like you." Minho laughed. The small boy looked at Minho through his spectacles. 

"My locker," the boy said quietly. "Behind you."

Minho rolled his eyes, stepping aside. I watched the boy get into his locker, put his stuff away, and then rush off. 

"Anyone but that boy," Minho laughed. "I don't think you could win him over if you tried.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Oh please," Minho scoffed at me. "That's Lee Felix. He's probably the most unsocial weirdo at this school. I've never even seen the kid talk to someone." Minho's eyes lit up, and I knew that couldn't be good. "I'll make you a deal."

"I'm listening."

"Make that freak fall in love with you, and when you break his heart, you can date Momo." 

"What? We don't even know if he's into dudes."

"Oh please, there's a bi flag pin on the dudes backpack. Besides, he's probably the girliest looking male I've ever seen."

I shrugged. If it meant I could bag Minho's sister, I'd be down for it.

"Sure."