12.

My arm was around Momo, but yet, I missed Felix. 

"Baby? What are you thinking about?" She asked me, looking up at me. I quickly tried to stop thinking about the pretty freckled face boy, and focus my attention on Momo, instead. She was my girlfriend after all, and the only reason I had even started talking to Felix in the first place.

"Just about how beautiful you are," I smiled at her, and she shook her head with a grin plastered on her face.

"Jeez Hyunjin." She put her head on my shoulder. 

"Yeah, that's right, you freak. Dont you forget it." I heard from the middle of the cafeteria. Felix was on the floor, looking down. 

I almost rushed to go help him, but held myself back as another boy went to him, reaching his hand out and helping him up.

I had seen that boy with Felix for a few days, now. They seemed to be friends. 

.

"I'll be right there, Minho," I hung up on Minho, waiting in the hallway by Felix's locker. When he approached, he didn't even look my way. "Felix?"

"Whats up?" He mumbled, shoving his stuff in his locker.

"Can I please talk to you?"

"About what?" He turned to face me. 

"The bet, the Momo situation. Please, I just need to-"

"What bet?" Momo's voice sounded. And suddenly, I got flashbacks. This really was the end of all of it. 

I looked at Felix, who stared at Momo. 

He cleared his throat. 

"Hyunjin and I made a bet on an American football game this weekend." Felix said softly. 

"You like American football?" She raised an eyebrow at me and I gulped, nodding. 

"Yeah. I bet that Greenbay would win."

"Which is wrong. Eagles will win." Felix looked down. "The Eagles always win."

"Hey Felix! My house, popcorn, a movie, you down?" The boy that hangs out with Felix hopped over. He looked at me with a quizzical look. 

"Yeah, Chan," Felix said quietly. 

"I hope you're not pestering him," Chan laughed, looking at me. "He hates being pestered. Trust me, I know. He hates being pestered, and being a pawn in someones game." Chan tilted his head at me.

I took a step back. Did Chan know?

"Chan," Felix nudged him. "Let's just go."

"Sure, Felix," Chan sighed. And together, they walked off.