4.

Felix was silent in the car. 

"So... you pay the bills?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I have for two years, now. Jisung isn't the type to work. Besides, he has a social life. I wont make him give that up. I don't have one. I can work whenever."

"What about your parents?"

I watched him tense in the corner of my eye.

"Sensitive subject?" I asked quietly, and he nodded, gulping. 

I wouldn't press any further.

"What time do you get off?" I asked him. He rubbed his forehead.

"I'll walk home. It's too late, and a pretty boy like you needs your beauty rest, I'm sure."

"What time?" I persisted. He sighed.

"Eleven."

"I'll be here." 

He eyed me for a moment. 

"Why... you know what, nevermind. I don't care." He got out of the car, grabbing his wallet. "Thanks, though. For the ride, I mean. I appreciate it." His voice softened. I nodded.

"Of course, Felix. Any time."

As soon as he got inside, I drove to Minho's. 

"Dude," I walked in, throwing my keys on the counter. "You will not fucking believe who his brother is."

"Oh shit? Who is it?"

"Han. Fucking. Jisung."

"Han Jisung? You mean, as in, super hot, college student, best party thrower ever, Han Jisung? AS in, the man I've been in love with for two goddamn years? That Han Jisung?"

"YES!" I ran a hand through my hair.

"Duuuude, you're fucked. Theres no way he's going to let you-"

"Oh heeeeeyyyyy Momo!" I leaned against the counter when Minho's sister walked in. She was the whole reason I'm even talking to Felix, anyways.

"Hey guys. Talking about Minho's boyfriend?"

"Not my boyfriend, yet. I have yet to win his lil heart." Minho smiled. 

"Ah," Momo laughed. "Mkay. I gotta get going." She waved before walking out.

"Man, I hate seeing her go, but I love watching her leave," I joked, and Minho punched my shoulder.

"Dude! Seriously, gross!"