7.

"I always paged you as super smart. But Felix... you're kinda dumb." I laughed at him as he stared blankly at his math paper. "How the hell did you get three hundred and ninety four? The answer is seventy six!"

"Uh...." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I have no idea. Close enough. Okay! Next question!"

I shook my head in disbelief.

"What's the square root of 49?"

"Uhhhh..." Felix tapped his pencil on the paper. "Wellll if 49 x 4 is... uhhhhhhhhhhhh... seventy?"

"Felix, what the fuck?"

"Am I wrong?"

"Very."

"Okay uh...."

"This is torture."

"Is it twenty eight?"

"Felix-"

"I'm close, right?"

"Not even."

"A thousand?"

I stared at him in disbelief and he laughed. 

"I'm kidding. Even I'm not that stupid."

"Oh, you're definitely stupid," I mumbled and he flicked my shoulder. 

"This math is tiring me out."

"You've only done two questions. Neither in which you've gotten correct. Felix, can you even do basic maths?"

"Yes!"

"Whats 6 x 4?"

"10."

"Felix, that's addition."

"The multiplication sign is close enough to the plus sign. Just.... Kinda gotta flip it, ya know?"

I rubbed my temples. 

"What. The. Hell."

Felix laughed, and it was literal music to my ears. I loved listening to his laugh, looking at his smile. I loved that he was opening up to me.

"Seriously though," He closed his text book. "Can we take a break from this? I'm poofed."

"What are you wanting to do?"

"Talk, I guess? I realised I was a total dick to you at first. Yet you seem to actually want to be friends, so... Let me know more about you. Rather than the stupid rumors that I'm used to hearing."

"What have you heard about me, anyways? I'm curious."

"That you're a fuck boy with no heart. You sleep around with everyone possible and all you want to do is- Are you okay?" He tilted his head as he looked at me.

"Funny how word gets around, right?" I felt myself laugh. "I can tell you that those are false. I've slept with one person, last year. That was it."

And it wasn't a lie. 

Truthfully, the only reason I wanted to win the bet with Minho was so that I could prove a point. So that I could seem cool to him. Because truthfully, Minho was my only friend. 

I didn't think Momo was even that cute.

And at this moment, when I looked at Felix, I wasn't sure that I even wanted to win the bet anymore.

But I cant chicken out.