18.

"Felix!" I called as I rushed outside. 

I didnt even pay attention to the pouring rain.

He wasn't easy to spot. He was only a block away from the cafe, and he was the only person on the street who didn't have an umbrella. 

I ran to him, not caring if I slipped, or how soaked I'd be when I got home. I didn't care about my car that sat in the parking lot. I only cared about Felix.

"Felix," I huffed when I reached him. When he looked at me, I saw how puffy his eyes were, and how his nose was lightly red from sniffling. 

"Arent you worried about your clothes getting wet? Like seriously, those must be-"

"Goddammit Felix, I miss you." I rambled. 

And after those five simple words, I did the unspoken.

I grabbed his shoulders, pulling him as close as humanely possible, and kissed him.

I could taste tears, rain, and the sweet vanilla chapstick that he always wore. 

I pulled away, and spoke before he could say anything. 

"Felix, it's true, it all started as a bet. Because I wanted to seem cool to Minho, and prove that I could have anyone I want. I know that's definitely not an excuse, but that's what happened. He chose you. And in return, I'd get Momo. But after I got to know you, the real you, I realised how stupid I was being. I went to back out of it. But I... chickened out. I never got a chance to explain. But Felix, I really really like you. I do. I've beaten myself up every day, because I knew what I did was so, so wrong. And I hated hurting you. I'm not asking for forgiveness, or another chance. I just want a chance to be your friend, if I cant be anything more."

He looked up at me, raindrops splattered on his spectacles.

"No," He said softly.

My heart dropped. But I couldnt blame him.

He smiled.

"No, we cant just be friends. Because frankly, I like you more than just as a friend. Hyunjin, I'm willing to try this again. I'm willing to start over. I mean, I'll definitely never forget this whole situation. But, I'll forgive you. Let's get to know each other again, and get close, like before. And then we will figure out what to do from there."

I was grinning at this point. 

"You had me worried."

"That was the plan. A little jumpscare." He laughed. 

"Starting over, sounds nice." I nodded. I held my hand out. "Hi, I'm Hwang Hyunjin."

He rolled his eyes, taking my hand and playing along. 

"I'm Lee Felix."

We both laughed together, as he pulled me down for a kiss. Before our lips touched, I raised an eyebrow. 

"Hey, we're strangers right now. Strangers don't kiss."

"Oh hell, you ever read the real Romeo and Juliet? They knew each others names and BOOM, make-out sesh."

I laughed at him, caressing his cheek. "I guess that's true."

And then we shared a kiss, in the pouring rain, in soaked clothes. 

And honestly, it was the best feeling in the world.