10.

"Who are you, to back down from a bet?" Minho raised his eyebrow at me as he crossed his arms, leaning against a locker.

"Look I just think that Felix doesn't deserve that." I sighed. Minho grinned at me.

"You like him. You like like Lee Felix. That's priceless. Hilarious, even. You mean, the kid we've bruised and bullied, you have a crush on? Bro, you literally only started talking to him so that you could sleep with my sister. It was a dare, and now, for some fucked reason, you like him?"

I hesitated. "Uh... no! I don't like him," I laughed, putting my hands up in defense. "Pfft, this is all for Momo. The kid just fell head over heels for me. He even kissed me. It was gross. I promise, Minho. I don't like Lee Felix. I'm just using him for the bet."

"A bet."

I heard a voice behind me and I tensed. Minho laughed.

"Ooooh, busted."

"Felix," I whipped around, facing the boy. "Felix that's not-"

"Then what is it?" He looked up at me, through his spectacles that he finally got fixed. He looked exactly like the boy I used to make fun of, before falling for him. 

"Uh..." I reached for his hand, but he stepped back. "Felix-"

"A bet so you could go get laid by Minho's sister." He slowly nodded. "I get it now."

"Felix, let me explain."

"I heard it all," His voice broke. "You don't have to. You've hurt me enough already. I really thought I liked you." He sighed. "Whatever. Just move out from in front of my locker. I need my books."

I stepped to the side as he opened his locker, grabbing his items and walking off. When he was out of sight, Minho busted up laughing.

"Jeez, did you see the look on his face? Priceless!" 

I stared at Minho in disbelief.

"On the plus side, you win the bet. The kid fell for you hard. So you can have Momo."

"Ah," I said quietly. "Great."