20.

The next day, I showed up at his house, completely unannounced. He answered the door, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Hyunjin?"

"Hey, Felix." I smiled down at him. He pushed his spectacles up. 

"What are you doing here? Oh no, we didn't have plans today, did we?"

I laughed. "None that I told you about. Go get dressed. Let's go on a stroll."

He grinned. "Okay! I'll be down in a moment."

I waited patiently outside, until he appeared in an oversized sweater, and a pair of tight jeans- much like he usually wears. 

"So, how come we- you- decided to make plans?" He asked me, as he entwined out fingers. I squeezed his hand, smiling. 

"I have to do something important."

He didn't question me any further, which I was thankful for. We weren't quite to the spot we needed to be, for me to ask him to be mine. 

"The sky is so clear tonight," He smiled, looking up. "It's so beautiful."

I mentally patted myself on the back. Picking a night with nice weather and clear skies was a great idea, so that he could see the stars.

"You're more beautiful," I said, and he smacked my arm.

"Tch, okay, rizz master." 

I could tell his face went red, so I felt accomplished. 

"Where are we going?" He asked quietly as I led him up a hill. We weaved through trees, and he looked up at me with a skeptical look.

"Dont worry," I assured him. "Just a little longer."

It was a place I went as a kid, to escape the real world. And finally, we reached it, the perfect spot.

"Holy shit," He breathed. Once again, I mentally patted myself on the back. He let go of my hand, walking towards the edge of the hill, looking around.

From here, you could see the entire city. And since it was dark, we could see all the city lights, and it was all beautiful.

I went behind him, laying my hands on his waist as he leaned against me. 

"This is literally so beautiful," he mumbled. "How did you find this place?"

"I wandered around a lot when I was younger," I told him. "This was my favourite spot."

"It's so pretty." He sighed. He turned to face me, grabbing my hands. "I have a question."

"What is it?"

"So... you know I've never had a boyfriend before," He mumbled, looking down. "But... I want-"

"Shh," I quickly shook my head. "Dont ruin this for me."

"What are you-"

"I brought you here because I have ulterior motives." I smiled at him. He slowly started to back up with a questioning look, but I laughed, pulling him back to me. "Love, not like that. What I mean is... well..."

I hesitated, looking into his far too beautiful eyes, as he scanned my face in confusion. 

"I prepared this in my head so many times," I mumbled. "I thought I had it down."

"I'm amused. Continue," He laughed. 

I smiled, shaking my head in disbelief. "Felix, you're aware of the fact that I really, really like you, right?"

"I think I'm pretty aware of it." He rolled his eyes with a grin. I flicked his forehead. 

"Felix... okay, here goes nothing." I exhaled, trying my best to stare directly into his eyes. "I admire you. I adore you. Every day, I wake up and can only think about you. I miss you when I'm not near you. I really, really do like you. I guess what I'm trying to ask, is, Felix, would you perhaps..." I rubbed the back of my neck. "It started as a bet. But I've really fell for you. Would you be my boyfriend?"

He grinned, hiding his face in his hands. 

After a moment, I got worried. 

"Felix?" I tilted my head, trying to grab his hand. He quickly smacked my hand away. 

"I'm seriously blushing right now! Dont look at me!"

He turned his back to me, walking to the edge of the hill again. I watched his hands drop to his sides, before they went back up to his face.

And then he yelled.

"IM HWANG HYUNJINS BOYFRIENDDDDD!!!" He yelled, as if he was screaming to the city that he was mine

I felt myself laugh as I walked to his side, grabbing his hand, and doing the same.

"LEE FELIX IS MY BOYFRIENDDDD!" I yelled out too, and he giggled. 

He grinned, turning to face me.

"If that didn't clarify my response, I don't know what would." He laughed. 

I caressed his cheek, feeling accomplished. 

"Well, the whole city knows now." I winked at him. "No going back."

"Oh please, I wouldn't want to go back, anyways. I'm officially yours, Hyunjin. And you're mine." He stepped on his toes, lightly pecking my cheek. "Now, let's sit here, stare at the stars, and maybe kiss a lil bit."

"A lil?" I raised an eyebrow. He giggled.

"A lot bit, maybe?"

And that's exactly what we did.