*Bonus*Pt. 2

"I cant believe we're about to walk across the stage." Felix grinned, squeezing my hand. We were at the pre-ceremony, right before graduating.

And I couldnt believe that I was going to propose to Felix after this. 

"Are you nervous?" Felix looked at me. His eyes were so sparkly. "Baby, I promise this will all be so cool. All those four years of hell school are finally about to pay off. And we'll be official adults!"

"Are you going to college?" Minho looked at Felix, who turned his attention to him.

"I'm not," Felix slightly smiled. "I want to go straight to work, and get married. Even start a family. I'm in no rush," He looked at me with a small gleam in his eyes. "But I'm excited for what the future holds."

"Sounds like a perfect plan." I looked at him, loving the way that he grinned at me. 

"Uh, hello? Total barf. Stop flirting around me."

"What, are you not wanting to get married?" Felix asked Minho. Jisung raised his eyebrow at his boyfriend. Minho's face immediately turned red.

"I-it's not that! It's just that, ya know, ya know?" 

"We dont know, actually." Jisung laughed. 

"Guys! The ceremony is about to start!"

.

"...And congratulations to the class of 2019!" The announcer yelled, and as our hats flew in the air, I couldnt help but feel my heart pounding out of my chest. Soon, I'd be proposing to Felix. 

"Hey!" Minho ran back over to us, Jisung by his side almost immediately. "We gonna head back to the house? Celebrate?"

"Uh... We'll meet you there." I gulped. Felix gave me a confused look. 

"Where are we going?" Felix asked me. I was pretty much sweating. He put his hand on my forehead. "My love, are you sick?"

"No!" I laughed. "We just gotta... stop by my house! The collar of this suit is too tight. I gotta change." 

Felix squeezed my hand. "Of course we can."

"Great! We'll see you guys there." 

Felix and I walked to my car, where I opened the door for him. He smiled at me, but I was too nervous to smile back.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked me quietly. "Did I do something wrong?"

I reached over to him, caressing his cheek and kissing his forehead. "No, I promise it's nothing about you."

"So... you dont wanna break up, right?" He looked down.

"Felix! Of course not." I quickly pecked his lips. "No way. I love you so much. I guess the whole 'we're now adults' thing is kinda freaking me out, you know?" 

He smiled at me, brushing his hair out of his face. "I love you too, Hwang Hyunjin. Let's go get you changed, so we can meet the others."

I got into the car, and it was *painfully* quiet. I kept looking at Felix, who stared out the window. He hand rested on his leg. I stared at his ring finger, the one that I soon would be hopefully putting a ring on. I grabbed his hand, looping our fingers together. He grinned at me, before looking back out the window. 

We arrived at my house, and I exhaled quickly as we got inside.

I didnt have a plan on how to propose to Felix. I was waiting for the right time. I was so unprepared that I hardly could breathe. I thought about postponing it, but I couldnt. I needed to feel the security that I would have Felix with me for the rest of my life. 

"Hyunjin." Felix grabbed my shoulders, turning me to face him. "Something is really off with you today, and you're worrying me so much." He said quietly. "I'm scared for you. Are you sure that everything is okay?"

"Everything is fine, Felix." I reached for his waist, but he took a step back. 

"Are you sure? Everything about you right now just says that everything isnt." He slowly shook his head. "You're kinda scaring me. You know you can trust me, right?"

He looked at me with teary eyes. I couldnt handle it anymore.

"Give me a second, okay?" I said quietly, before going into my room. I got into my top drawer, grabbing the small, black velvet box. I quickly exhaled, before walking back out, to Felix. 

I came back out, grabbing his hand. He looked at me with confused eyes. 

"Felix, I love you so much." I said quietly. He slightly smiled at me.

"I love you too. You know that."

"And we've been together for a while now..."

"Wait you're not breaking up with me, right?"

"Quite the opposite," I felt myself laugh. In the moment, I felt so nervous, but it didnt matter to me. Slowly, I knelt down. Felix looked at me with wide eyes, covering his mouth with one of his hands. "Felix, I love you so much, I cant bear to lose you. I am by no means husband material," I felt myself chuckle. "But I want to stay with you for the rest of our lives. You're the most perfect person this world has to offer, I'm so happy to call you mine. We dont have to rush or anything, I understand if you say no. But I-"

"Wait, pause." Felix stepped back with a grin. "You're proposing to me?"

I blinked a few times, and Felix burst out into laughter. 

"Dude. I've been saving up," Felix dug into his pocket, pulling out a box that looked similar to the one I was holding. "I've been saving my money from work. And I bought this ring... I was going to propose to you tonight."

I stood up quickly, my eyes widening. 

"Did we just... propose to each other?"

Felix laughed again, causing me to smile. 

"This is probably the most ironic thing." Felix giggled. "But... I guess this gives me an answer."

"Felix-"

"Hyunjin, I want to marry you, and be with you forever. Only if you'll let me."

He opened his ring box, and inside, it was a gold band. I opened the one I had, and showed it to him, watching his eyes sparkle just like the diamond in the ring. 

"I love you so much." I pulled him closer. "And I cant wait to be married to you."

"So is that a yes?" He giggled. I nodded, kissing him softly. 

"It most certainly is."

a/n: lil plot twist HEHEH

Anyways though, thanks for reading this! Also. Serious question. Should I do a spicy chapter? like, smutty stuff? Let me know <3