15.

"And he even said something about if their parents were around, my life would be made into a living hell. Like bro, what if their parents come back? Dude this is so-"

"His parents are dead." I mumbled, looking over at Minho, who had an incredibly shocked look on his face.

"Ughhhh," Minho flopped on his back. I turned my attention back to my paper.

All I could think about, was the time that I studied with Felix. And how he was literally so stupid but it was so cute. I felt myself smile.

"You're smiling so hard." Minho sighed.

"One time, I was studying with Felix. Before we really got to know each other. He really is incredibly dumb... but it was really nice. He made me laugh a lot and-"

"So you did like him." Minho said, but it was more of a statement rather than a question.

"Uh... no! I mean, that's not-"

"Look, you cant even deny it," Minho rolled his eyes. "Every time he's mentioned, you smile. I catch you staring at him in the hallways and everything else. You cant deny that you like the kid."

I looked down at my hands. "Look, Minho, I really wanted to call off the bet." I mumbled. "I wanted to get to know Felix more. We spent every day together, hours on end. I really liked him. I would have told you, but I was worried about losing you as a friend, or something. But it's okay, everything is done and over with, and I'm with Momo now."

"Hyunjin." I heard Minho say quietly. "Do you even want to be with Momo?"

I hesitated. 

"Honestly? No." I rubbed my temples. "I don't. I never did. I mean, well, I did at first. But after getting to know Felix... I really wanted to be with him, instead."

Minho groaned loudly, then hopped up. He walked to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of my seat.

"Minho what-"

"We're going to settle this." He turned to smile at me. "We're going to explain everything to Momo-"

"Wont she be hurt?"

"Please, shes only with you because you're hot," He rolled his eyes. "She's not actually interested in you. I've heard her talking about it."

"Oh, cool," I felt myself smile. 

"We're going to tell Momo, then win back your Felix. Somehow."

"And then we can get back Jisung for you?"

Minho looked down. "At this point? My actions were so repulsive, that I wouldn't blame Jisung if he never took me back."

"If you help me get Felix back, I'll help you with Jisung." I smiled at him.

And suddenly, it was like we were just best buds in Highschool. No bet, no boyfriends or girlfriends. Just two completely normal teenagers.