8.

For a week non-stop, Felix and I had hung out, outside of school. I drove him home. I took him to work. He texted me on break. I drove him home from work.

Sometimes, we would spend hours on call together.

Everything became irrelevant to me. 

"Felix, the movie is-" I stopped, looking over at him, sleeping soundly. "Seriously?" I mumbled, feeling myself smile. 

"Hyunjin? Why are you here?" Jisung eyed me as he came down stairs.

"Oh, Felix and I were hanging out. But he passed the fuck out."

Jisung shook his head. "You've hung out a lot recently."

"Yeah, I know." I looked over at sleeping Felix with a smile.

"Hyunjin," Jisung sighed. "I know about the bet."

I tensed. "Minho told you, didn't he?"

"He got drunk and let it slip. I want you to leave. I cant let Felix get hurt like that."

"I didn't mean to hurt him. I was going to call off the bet and-"

"Felix likes you." Jisung said quietly. "I know that's... strange. But I haven't seen him this happy in a long time. Felix has never had a crush on someone. Never loved someone, kissed someone, none of it. Hyunjin, you're obviously special to him. But you're only here to hurt him, and I cant watch my little brother get hurt."

"Jisung, I-"

Felix shifted, his head landing on my lap. I sighed, running my hand through his hair.

"I'm not going to hurt him. Because truthfully..." I felt myself smile.

"You like him, don't you?" Jisung said softly. 

I did, right? I liked Lee Felix, and it wasn't like I had liked anyone before. The realisation hit me like a truck.

"Oh god, that's so bad," I mumbled.

"How is it bad?"

"Minho is going to kill me. Theres no way Im crushing on Lee Felix."

"You're crushing on Lee Felix," Jisung slightly laughed. "Why would Minho kill you?"

"Because of the bet." I looked down at the sleeping boy on my lap. 

"I'll handle the Minho situation. You handle... your Felix situation."

a/n: ik this is fast paced, which is kind of the point lol. its just a quick short story filler <3