11.

3rd person

"Hi! Oh shit, are you okay?"

Felix glared up at the new voice. 

He had just fallen to the ground, being tripped by someone.

"Who the hell are you?" Felix started picking up his stuff. The boy knelt down, grabbing the items. Felix slapped his hands away. "Answer my question."

"Oh! I'm Bang Chan. I'm-"

"Here to ruin my life? Torment me? Make me like you that way you can sleep with your bestfriends hot sister?" Felix stood up, glaring right into Chan's eyes. 

Chan looked absolutely horrified as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Woah, you've totally been through some shit, haven't you?"

Felix sighed, looking at his feet.

"I guess I have. Sorry, I didnt mean to take all that out on you. I'm Lee Felix."

"It's totally fine! Sounds like you've had a very shit time at this school. Should I regret moving here?" The boy laughed and Felix almost smiled.

"Theres some really cruddy people at this school. So, you're new, then?"

Felix's eyes trailed off, watching Hyunjin walk through the halls, his arm wrapped around Momo. He didnt even look his way. 

A part of Felix felt relieved.

"Uh... Felix, you okay?"

Felix quickly nodded. "Yeah, sorry. I didnt hear a word you said."

"I said yeah. I just moved here. It's my first day. You seemed really cute and approachable, so-"

"I'm definitely neither of those," Felix actually laughed. "But thanks."

"You have a lot of friends, right?"

"None." Felix shrugged. "I don't trust people at this school."

"Well!" Chan ruffled Felix's hair. "We are friends now."

Felix smiled.

"Alright."