Chapter 1: A New Environment

Where do I even start?

When I was done completing my exam during I think Monday I was suddenly called to meet with the professor.

Why you may ask? That's what I was wondering too.

It's not like I did anything in-fact I was probably doing everything right.

I was the top of my class and I had even completed the curriculum to which they upped it for my generation when I was about 10 years old.

Many people stared at me with hatred but they wouldn't have failed in the first place.

Maybe if they tried better then they could have at least been at my level.

But I would still be better in the end.

But back to the story, when I walked into the office, the professor was sitting in chair looking oddly bored.

His stare could probably make any one shiver, I too felt some discomfort.

I had on the last acted a bit cocky in front of him which ended up with punishment for me.

That never happen again.

But that time, I felt like it's something different.

He had some papers and files on his desk like usual but one was separated from the other.

I had taken a seat when he  had briefed me on a school called Advanced Nurturing Highschool.

I didn't get why he was telling me this at the time until he took the disarranged paper and put them right in-front of me.

He then talked about how I was going to attend this school to test how his "students" would operate compared to regular high school students.

I had to fight the urged to listen to him and not make up a scenario in my head.

He didn't give me many details about the school but he told me to fill out the exam papers carefully.

Why did he say carefully? Maybe to predict my future of something but I filled them nonetheless.

I wasn't stupid enough to get all 50's on the paper since that would look suspicious. But what exactly is a student's normal?

I had decided to fill out the papers in a unpredictable order making sure that I filled out the easy questions correctly and the varied on the hard questions.

I would get an 80, a 95, a 76, etc.

But next comes my interview which I had to wait a couple of weeks for.

Did I try my best in the interview? No.

What was the point? I know nothing while they may know everything.

I wanted to see what would happen.

This takes us to today. I was driven by two of the professors bodyguards until they reached a spot and told me to walk to the school.

The uniform feels a bit weird and different on me. Also quite tight but hey, you win some you lose some. I just don't know what I won.

I see a couple of students ahead of me chatted with each other.

What should I do in this situation? I've been taught to socialize but do I need to? They'll probably just hold me back.

Arriving at the gates, I look up to see the massive school.

It supposedly has a 100% employment rate but students cannot interact with the outside world.

I won't go into details since it bores me.