Chapter 14: Pool Episode

You can skip this chapter. I think I was on something when I wrote this and lost motivation because I didn't know what to write. But the next chapter will be coming soon don't worry and there will be start to mind games

Today is Saturday. Normally, I would spend some time relaxing in the morning.

Like drinking a cup of coffee, walk around my room. Enjoy the silent cool room.

You know, what every person dreams their mornings are if they aren't asleep.

But, I have to go to the pool with Ichika.

*knock* *knock*

"Yagami-Kun"

Well, it looks like she can't wait.

Cracking open my door a little, I'm greeting by a cheeky smile.

"Already?"

"Yep!"

Ichika looks like quite a mature looking girl. Her body is quite developed and her personality makes people blush.

But she usually uses it to tease me.

"Ehh? Takuya looking at me with lustful eyes? How lu-"

"No way. Come on, we're going."

In an annoyed tone, I leave with Ichika towards the pool.

It's currently 9 in the morning. There's a lot of time to waste

"By the way, some of your classmates are joining."

Apparently not.

"They are? Did you already make friends with some of them."

"I suck at making friends! But, I managed to befriend Kikyo! Are you proud of me Takuya?"

"Sure, sure."

That crazy girl. Yeah, that makes sense. I can see the correlation.

"Takuya, were you thinking of something rude just now?"

"No? I don't know why you would think that."

Scary

We arrive at the pool and are met with with Kushida, Karuizawa with Hirata, Sato, and Horikita. Interestingly enough, Ichinose, Amikura, and Chihiro are also here.

"Greetings everyone. Lovely day isn't it?" I say.

"Hello Yagami-Kun! It seems like you've befriended the transfer student."

"Actually, Takuya is my childhood friend" Ichika proudly announces.

"Ehh? You two are also on a first name basis..."

"Yep! Come on, let's go get changed!"

The girls separated from me and Hirata as wel head towards the changing room.

"You two seem quite close, huh Yagami-kun."

"Let's just say, we've always been quite close."

"Are you two dating? I'm sorry if I got it wrong it just seems like a possibility."

"Nah, hey, let's change before the girls get out."

"Right."

We change quickly and exit the changing room to be greeted by the sight of an entire school here.

Not long after, the girls come out of the changing room.

"Takuya! What do you think about my bikini!?"

(It was a very hard difficult decision to pick which one I wanted to use for this)

Yeah... I can't help but feel a little something from the sight.

"It looks great on you."

"Yagami-Kun, I just noticed your physique" Ichinose bumps in.

(Finally found it)

"Thank you, Ichinose. I like exercising so I'm pretty proud of it."

"See? I told you Takuya has a great body!" Ichika brags to Amikura.

"I guess you weren't kidding. Jeez, I have never seen so much muscle from a a high school student."

Ichika then touched my stomach which makes me a bit embarrassed.

Which is unusual.

"Ichika? What are you doing?"

"Ehh? You don't like it? I thought you surely would you-"

This absent little minded freak.

As Ichika continued on with her charades, I spotted Koenji in the distance. You know, being a show-off.

To be frank, Koenji's potential is unknown to probably any student in the school. My observations of him are not the greatest. He seems to be an arrogant student who doesn't care about the class. But first appearances are a sucker. He did get quite a good grade on the midterm exam.

(Kinda forgot about it tbh but it'll probably result in the same way as the ln).

I should find a way to make him contribute to the class. It'll make everything easier.

"Takuya! Come on! Let's go!" As Ichika calls me over, I set sight on a certain individual who's hiding behind the corner of the building.

I dash over as my classmates try to call me back. The person tries to run away but I pursue.

Passing by a corner, I spot the person running into a corner.

It's a female wearing a hoodie but I can't make out who it is.

She reaches the fence and looks around worried. I get closer to her to try and make out her face.

She tried to dodge but I tackle her onto the ground and take off her hoodie.

"Um, h-hey... Yagami-kun" she says shyly while blushing.

"Eh?"

I tackled a Class B girl.

"Uh, Himeno? Why are you stalking me?"

I quickly hurry off of her and interrogate her.

"Uh, you looked... cool?"