Chapter 12: The edge

(Do you guys want me to do the island exam? Or have it have a similar result as the light novel. I'm not doing the cruise ship exam. I didn't like the exam. But I can do the island exam if you want but personally I like doing exams in the school campus).

Trigger warning: if you get offended/triggered from certain topics, don't read this chapter. It's very mature audience

This morning, I received a text message from an anonymous person saying they wanted to meet up. It's a Saturday so I didn't have anything to do.

I agreed to the message and went to some shop near the end of campus.

It's around 5 in the afternoon though, I'm not sure why it's so late but I spent the extra time I had to buy some groceries.

I dropped of my bags in my room before continuing my journey.

I arrived at the agreed destination but found no one there.

The destination is at the edge of campus and is a little far from the nearest road.

In fact, there isn't even a path here. I had to cross a grass field that has been mowed earlier in the week.

The grass is a bright green and trimmed to a neat length.

Trees are spread out throughout the area, but no bushes or such are present.

At the edge of this field is a fence.

A tall black fancy fence.

On the other side is the ocean. A tall brick wall raises the entire campus from being drenched with sea water.

A gust of wind hits my face suddenly and blows my hair to the side.

I fix it but notice a present nearby.

I look to my left and find the person I'm waiting for.

"Hello Yagami-kun! Sorry for being late, my friends and I were having a bit of a party."

"Good evening, Kushida. It's no problem . Anyways, why did you want to meet up?"

She looks at my with a stupid look, as if she was thinking I was dumb.

"I just wanted to hang out with you! Is that an issue?"

"Ah, it's not problem. I was just curious."

"Thank you, Yagami-kun! Come on, I want to explore this side of campus! I never been here before, so I was curious about it."

We start walking right beside the wall while Kushida talked about various things in her life

"-It was an amazing sight! I wish I could experience it again🗿.  Say, did you ever go on trips?" Kushida asks me.

"I never did, actually. I would have loved too but I was a busy child when I was young."

"That's too bad. I would have loved to hear your experiences."