Chapter 16: A New Exam

After coming back from the second island exam, we had a break given to us to readjust.

I had decided to walk around the school for the fun of it.

The exams proved to be a massive success for us as we have reached Class C in no time.

In order for our class to win the next special exam, we must improve out defenses just in case. I've deduced that the other classes are basing together to stop us.

Another two people have been expelled from this school.

One was the leader of Class A's hunch men, Hashimoto. Another was Chihiro from Class B.

They had to save either Amikura or Chihiro in order to save one of them. But now Class B is in debt to Ryueen.

"Well, well, if it isn't the leader of Class C, Yagami Takuya."

Speaking of Ryueen.

Coincidences are coincidental.

"Ah, hello there Ryueen. How may I help you today?"

With his two bodyguards, he leans against a tree while he eats.

"Christmas came early, didn't it?"

"Enough with your bullshit. I heard a rumor about you being involved with the expulsion of one of my classmates."

"Oh, I assure you, Ryueen, that wasn't me. I'm very sorry about what thought, but may I ask, why do you think that it was me?"

"Heh, like I will believe any of that."

He throws a sloppy fast kick aimed at my side.

I take the kick head on and let myself be pushed into my side.

I let out an audible sound as I fall to the ground.

"A weak person, can't even handle something so sloppy like that (don't even), heh, pathetic."

This stupid little-

"Ah, Ryueen, I don't understand your use of violence against me."

"Do you know what the single most-"

"Uh, Ryueen?"

As Ryueen was about to throw a punch in my face, Ishizaki, interrupted them.

"What the hell is it?"

"Teachers" he responds.

"We will continue this another time, Yagami."

Ryueen walks away with his bodyguards leaving me in the snow.

"Tch, that was annoying to deal with."