Chapter 3: Changes

Now how should go about this?

I could tell everyone my findings and then lead my class or I could do nothing and wait and see.

The psychological result of the second option would boost their will to do better in school while the first option would give me a boost in competing with other classes.

If I reveal the S-System then I would look smarter then I let on. I'm sure there are other students who can figure it out but they not near my level.

"What to do..."

It seems like such a simple option but I want a long term effect.

I also don't know how long the school will drag the mystery of the S-System out.

So many questions that I need evidence for.

"Better to think about this later."

I don't want to be late to school just because I was in my thoughts.

Putting my arms through my blazer and buttoning it up. I get ready to head to school.

I open the door and close it. The door makes a thump sound when it locks back into place.

When I get to the elevator, I press the button for ground floor and wait.

Soon enough, the door opens revealing a student inside.

She has hip king pink hair and attractive facial features.

"Excuse me."

"No problem!"

The large metal door closes slowly and the elevator shakes before it started descending.

"Hm, I never got your name. My name is Ichinose Honami, what's yours?"

The girl introduced herself to me. I now know who she is.

A popular first year girl who is willing to help anyone and is apparently very nice.

I read a conversation from girls in my class about her.

"Hello Ichinose, my name is Yagami Takuya. Nice to meet you."

I make sure to smile gently so she feels comfortable around me.

She giggles a bit.

She puts her finger to her cheek as if she was reminiscing about something.

"I remember you now! You're that popular guy in Class D everyone is talking about!"

I know I did a good job but I didn't think it would be this efficient.

"You're flattering me Ichinose. I'm not that great."

"No no! From what I've heard, everyone in Class D thinks your reliable and a good person!"

The elevator stops at ground floor with a sudden shake. The door opens so me and Ichinose start heading towards the entrance to the dorm building

"Well it's good that everyone thinks of me like that. I heard a lot about you Ichinose. You might be one of the most popular girls in the school."

Ichinose had been going around introducing herself to everyone and making a good impression of herself.

So far, I've found nothing bad about her.

Her perfume smells awfully sweet.

"Oh, stop it!"

She blushes a little.

Cute

"Anyways, how is your class?" I ask while opening the glass door.

I make sure to leave it open for her.