Chapter 13: A surprise

"We have some certain news for you all that may come to as a shock" Chabashira-Sensei say's unexpectedly.

The entire class piques up with interest. It's been a couple of days since we've had any new news.

"The faculty had a discussion with the early expulsion of Manabe Shiho and have come to a conclusion. After an investigation we've found that she was expelled before May 1st so the school will compensate Class C with a new student."

A new student? A knew that the school would eventually find out about my scheme but I didn't think Class C would get a compensation.

It's the end of the day, and so after Class ended, the entire class got together and had a discussion about it.

I declined their invitation and went to go back to the dorms

I wonder what the new student is like? The person has to have some minor defective qualities to be in that class or it would be unfair.

Then again, I'm in Class D.

I'll eventually meet this person one day-

"Takuya~"

Wait, I know that voice...

I turn around and-

Oh shit

"Takuya! It's soooo nice to finally see you again! I've missed you so much."

"Oh

"Oh... h-hey Ichika" I respond in a scarcely tone.

How? How did she get here!?

That's impossible. She should be in the Whiteroom right now!

"Takuya, let's go get dinner later!"

Ichika grabs me by the arm and drags me aggressively away.

Onlookers look on in curiosity. Not surprising since you usually only see this with Hirata and Karuizawa.

I wanted to think about my next moves but this little gremlin has other plans for me.

"Yagami-Kun!?"

I pass by many other students who cry out to me as Ichika pulls me with a devilish smile.

The air blows into my face blowing my hair away.

"Ichika- ah, what are you doing here?"

It should be impossible for her to enter this school.

"Well, if you want to know sooo bad, why don't you pay for my dinner and I'll tell you?"

"You were gonna make me pay anyways."

"Ehh? I would never~" she says in a playful tone.

This entire time, we've been getting closer and closer to Keyaki Mall.