Chapter 17: Meetings

Months went by as the school days dwindled. I've had little chances to compete with Koenji throughout those long fruitful days.

I ran against the former student council president in the event which led to his victory due to another student falling in-front of me.

It was also our classes lost since I did not engage myself in the sports festival.

During the paper shuffle, I expelled Kushida due to her sabotaging the class.

I fabricated a plan of using Horikita, manipulating her into believing that Kushida would spread secrets around which caused Horikita to frame her of cheating. This ultimately led to Horikita's reputation going down after the class united against her.

As for I, I've been working on my strategies and end goal.

To cause the downfall of my year.

What better way to prove myself then that?

I'll expel as many students as I can, it'll be a massacre.

But this can't happen without some more influence.

Walking up to the doors that are not to be opened, I lightly knocked on them and waited. The sound of footsteps easily increase until Kiriyama-senpai opens the door to the student council office.

Sitting on his throne was Nagumo Miyabi, the student council prescient.

"Good afternoon, Nagumo-senpai"

"And who might you be?" He asks in a bored tone.

"My name is Yagami Takuya, I've come here to talk to you."

He carefully studies me before having his classmates exit the room.

"Talk? Well, what would you like to talk about? Perhaps you are looking for some love advice-"

"That's not it, Senpai. Say, you have quite the nice room in here. Where did you buy all this stuff?"

Walking around the room, I pick up a photo of Nagumo with a bunch of girls and observe it.

"What are you doing here, Kouhai's are not suppose to be this annoying."

Putting the photo back on the clean desk, I continue my charades.

"Say, I was wondering if you were bored?"

"Bored?" He repeats, "I'm bored talking to you right now."

"I mean in an overall term. Does this school bore you?"

He quietly ponders the question with the only sound in the room being the fan going off.

"You see, soon Horikita-Senpai will graduate this school and I will be left with nothing. So as of right now, no. Why do you ask?"

Falling into my trap, I follow through with my pursuit.

"Who said Horikita-Senpai was the only truly genius individual?"