Chapter 15: Cruising

(Note that this chapter may be long, but it will only have the important parts I need for this island exam because let's be honest, the entire cruise exam is boring in fanfics, no offense, we just see the same thing so often. Also, the cruise ship exam will also be skipped because I hated that one).

It was one evening when I was walking around the cruise ship we boarded not too long ago, when I encountered a meeting between Katsuragi and Sakayanagi.

"I'm telling you, Sakayanagi-San, I will be leading Class A ."

"I'm sorry to say, but even with my disability, I know that I'll be able to lead the class better with my instructions."

"Even so, we still haven't identified the identity of the 'Mascot' behind Class C's student expulsion. This could hinder us during the exam if 'it' tries to sabotage us."

It seems that Class A is on my tail. But they still haven't found out anything about the expulsion. Manabe's expulsion might be the basis for everything against me in the future.

The truth is, I do plan on interfering with Class A during the exam. No mercy will be given to any class no matter what.

A tap to the cane echoed throughout the ship.

I quickly left the scene before I was spotted when I spotted Ishigami walking out of a private room.

What would he be doing in there?

"Good evening, Ishigami. What are you doing so late out here?"

"Oh, Yagami."

He seems quite surprised by my arrival. And a little tense. Usually caused when an individual is doing an activity or such like hiding or lying in which if caught, can cause heartbeats to rise.

(Yeah I know it's wrong, but I just wanted to add words and make the character seem smart since smart characters usually go in depth with their plans but you know, they're kinda boring to read)

"I haven't been doing anything."

He's not such a great talker, is he?

Unless he's hiding something.

Ishigami starts walking past me until he reaches my side and whispers something into my ear.

"Ayanokoji-sensei sends his regards, but if you fly too close to the sun, you may burn your wings and fall to the ground," and continues walking.

I'm being watched. No matter what I do, Ishigami will always know it was me.

But, if my moves proves my existence as the best student to the Whiteroom, than that's fine.

Ishigami wants to warn me that if my actions cause to much, then I will be removed forcefully.

That's what I'm getting from his words.

Like that's gonna stop me.

Nobody in this school alone can defeat me.

————————————————————————

Pov: Katsuragi

It's the 5th day of the island exam and Class A has made a contract with Class C's Ryueen and have set up base in a cave.

Me, and my classmate Yahiko are currently standing on top of a cliff side over looking the camp.

Only a faint visible light can be see in the darkness of the night.

"Katsuragi-Kun, are you sure that deal with Ryueen is worth it?" Yahiko asks me.

"I'm quite sure of it. And if not, we should still get a top position."