Never Look Back

I woke up the next morning, still tired but had some energy I heard the T.V. downstairs smiling as I knew my dad was down there safe. I grabbed some clothes and a small little sundress, I honestly debated wearing this ever. My mom always wanted me to be more girly. I needed a change, to be honest, so I grabbed that with some flats and went into the bathroom got dressed, and curled my head. standing there looking at myself second guessing if I looked good. (Dress in the photo).

I smiled pushing away these thoughts. I never thought I looked good in things like this, but I must admit I felt slightly better in this. I walked out heading downstairs as my down looks from T.V to me smiling and raising his eyebrow.

"Kiddo, you look wonderful, but I thought you didn't like that stuff."

"Just trying something new Dad."

"This isn't for Edward is it?"

"No Dad just for myself, me and Edward broke up Dad..."

His eyes looked at me skeptically.

"No depression state right."

"No, not this time I broke up with him, and no I won't go see Jacob either we all had a fight last night with them thinking they both know what's best. Thinking they can tell me what to do."

He thought for a moment nodding at me then smiling.

"As long as your happy Bells."

"Hey, I was heading up to port and today did you need anything? I'm also going to return Emily's jacket I borrowed last night if you need something from the rez too."

He shakes his head no as he smiled brightly for the first time in a while that I have seen.

"No, you go have fun kiddo."

I nodded kissing his cheek. Getting up I left in my truck heading down to the reservation first to start clearing everything off my shoulder. What my dad didn't know was I was going to start over, restart my life here which means clearing everyone here. Finding new friends, maybe a new boyfriend later on in the future.

After a little while of thinking, I finally made it to Sam's and Emily's. I made my way out of my truck as the pack starts heading outside knowing it was me due to my loud ass truck. But what shocked me the most was them stopping dead in their tracks and looking at me. Pausing for a moment as Emily came out giggling speaking up before the boys could.

"Sorry about them I was a little shocked you dressed like that. But you look very beautiful."

"It's fine Emily my dad was shocked too, just something new for me."

I smiled at them all as I grab the jacket from last night handing it to her they smiled sadly at her as I spoke softly.

"I was just bringing this back, and to let you guys know that I probably won't be around for a while I promise it's not the Cullens I am running to I am going to say goodbye to them. I need a fresh start from what happened."

She smiled sadly as Sam spoke up.

"We care for you Bella even with the Cullens. We saw what happened with Jacob and we thought you did the right thing."

"It's not about him I promise just need to restart a little. I'll visit soon enough I promise."

Each of the pack members nodded at me as I saw sadness in all of their eyes. Shocking me that even Paul and Leah were showing sadness. I hugged them goodbye making sure they know I would be back just not for a while. Tears slowly formed in my eyes, yeah Paul and Leah weren't the nicest to me but I knew it wasn't me they were upset at it was me hanging with the Cullens and I could now see why. Vampires weren't the best kind of people to be around too many dangers, I couldn't keep getting in trouble where I would almost die.

I get into my truck smiling as I wipe my tears waving them off as I start my truck heading to the Cullens to say goodbye to them then off to Port Ang to get a few things and stuff for a goodbye dinner for my dad... I sighed knowing the rest of the day, won't be pleasant besides maybe the stores. I knew that I would find some happiness today. I knew the Cullen's were going to end bad but I had to end it. It was better for me and everyone else. I knew everyone was upset for different reasons the pack was sad to see me leave. But they knew I would see them soon enough. They were family to me, after even knowing I was hanging out and dating a leech they still took me in and cared for me. They weren't to happy with my choice in men but it wasn't a hate. They were just worried about me which I didn't blame them Edward did leave me in the middle of the woods knowing I would try to follow and get hurt and stuck somewhere. But Sam and the pack were there helping me get better. I regretted getting back with Edward, but it scared me to break up with him as well. Because I don't know how he would react. But I had to be strong and no slipping. I had to drive and it would be bad if I slipped. I started thinking about the shops and all the things I would buy. That started making me feel better. It made me excited actually I wanted to by a new cow blanket for myself. My old one was getting close to done and it made me sad. I had a weird feeling in my stomach and it made me worry a little more. That was never a good sign it happened when Victoria was after me to. But it wasn't like someone was watching me no. It was if something was going to happen sooner rather than later.