Black Rose

No one's Pov

It has gotten worse between the mafia group and the gang group. Nick was attacking left and right and with Isabella being sick it was worrying for both Malik and Vlad. They didn't want to do this.....They didn't want to do the last resort to keep their mate safe. They let everyone of their gang members and wolf pack know what they were doing. They made sure their mate had protection when this went down with Kal. This was the only way to keep her safe for now. Nick was getting stronger and gaining some vampires on his side which they knew it could get dangerous. Throughout their time with their mate they both agreed it was the most amazing moments they have had. They hated they had to do this it was giving them anxiety. They had to force their wolves to go along with this plan. They didn't know when they would be back and to their little cute mate....they would be dead. But they needed her to think that just for her own safety. They both sat in their car as they drove away as Kal tried to play put the scene. They heard her cry and scream. They knew it was going to be hard on her but for now they had to keep pushing forward. Nick was getting worse and they needed him to be handled first. They knew it would cause them all pain to be far from their mate but they needed to do this. Kal held the small women crying into his shoulder. He felt sick and bad for lying to his female alpha. But he knew why he had to do it. He tried to get her to drink or eat something but he knew it wouldn't happen for a while which worried him. The wolf pack checked on her every now and then they were getting a little worried she was just laying around crying. Her dad got her up and around a bit but even he knew that wouldn't do much good. But something that no one knew was that she was pregnant and that's why she was getting more sick then she was suppose to be. Kal knew something was up with her because she started to get more protective of which people touch her which drew red flags to him. She smelt different but for the longest time he didn't know what to do. He didn't know if he was suppose to let his alpha and beta know or keep it until they get back. But one text from them was all it took.

Malik: We got to the place how's our mate.

Kal: She's pregnant Alpha and she's getting more sick....it's not helping you guys are away.

That text message made the Alpha and Beta mad. Not that she was pregnant or sick but the fact they had to leave her. But what no one knew was both the alpha and beta were planning a blood bath......everyone would be covered in blood from the rage they had inside from not being able to be with their mate. No one was prepared for what was about to happen......No one knew what that child would be.....But they did.....the alpha and beta hated the fact that their child would...be special no doubt....but they knew their child needed them when they were born.....or the child would not be able to control themself.