Walking Through Hell

Malik's Pov

Our mate hasn't woken up yet and I was getting more pissed by the time passing by. Those fuckers will fucking pay for hurting my woman. Through this whole thing me and Vlad were trying to remain calm as possible. But with new things sparking it's not helping any the Cullen's decided that they would visit our mate in the hospital including Edward and I almost took his head off right there in the hospital. He was the one that caused this but I knew there time was coming. I would give them a warning of a lifetime. I smirk reading the text from even on the plans. It was almost time for the plans to go into motion. I nodded to Vlad as we let the wolf pack watch our mate just incase. I seen the small package that even had. It was his brothers head. I smirked this motherfucker wanted to try and pair up with leeches to try and kill my mate I don't fucking think so. Even spoke up chuckling.

"We also got those blonde leech's that the cullens love so much as got their arms."

"I am glad you didn't have any issues."

I smirk taking both boxes placing them in my car thanking even then jumping in the drivers seat as Vlad jumps into the passenger side. I took off towards the cullen's home. I knew that they were out hunting thanks to my scouts. These motherfuckers won't getting away with this shit. I knew that I had a big showy house I wouldn't lie but it was for the whole pack and we actually ate and slept. These fuckers had a showy house with multiple houses that look old in this town and they thought it would be a good idea to have a showy house with them being vampires not to mention they don't eat or sleep. At least where my house is has other rich houses besides mine. And our little placed was closed off. So no humans I didn't want there could get in. I hated cold ones they love flashing everyone like here were better than you. Fuck them first they were dead walking corpses I didn't understand why people especially teenagers love them. I huff as I got out of my care looking around before opening their door placing the hands of their friends on their couch. Vlad pissed on a few things out of spite. He hated what they had done with our little wolf and he hadn't gotten to bash them like I had. I shake my head at him chuckling he was more of a I do what the fuck I want no matter what it is. To be fair I did not mind. It was funny and amusing especially in this situation. I finished placing the arms as we heard a howl we quickly got to the car driving off. Just in fucking time. Next step was to ship Nicks brothers head to him. Which should be simple. I was smiling so much I was glad our mate would be revenged. She was just a bystander that didn't deserve this. My phone started ringing and I picked it up as I hear Sam Uley start speaking.

"Hey man um....Your girl woke up however she's gone into head space and won't talk to anyone. She is to scared to."

"I will be there in 10 minutes top keep her calm if she gets more upset she will start harming herself."

"You got it."

I hung up, this is why I was so pissed. They fucking did this to her. I knew what was coming our little wolf would be like this for awhile. Like the last time, she got scared. It took almost a month to get her to even be sort of ok to go outside. We felt bad for putting her through this but she told us it was ride or die. We took that seriously and me and Vlad would fucking kill for her. There would be no reason for her to be hurt when we are there. Unless we are dead 6 feet under there is no way in hell that if our girl gets hurt or taken that we wouldn't start a blood bath to find her. Which scared so many people when they found out we had our queen now. And she was with the two most dangerous people in the world that no one knows the face of. Nobody sees us unless we want them to. We hide pretty well and it fucks with people. It was fun watching them squirm around with us watching them. We weren't small friendly dude. No we looked like the devils. We were the devils. No one would be able to take us down and if they could it was very rare to even leave a scratch on us. I loved playing the game cat and mouse especially with Nick he was one of the people I loved to fuck with. But here's the thing now that he is working with the cullens to try and get under my skin. He doesn't know he screwed himself Edward and the cullens were stupid they didn't know everything that was going on and best believe that we are psychotic and twisted and I fucking loved to show people. I would eat the skin of a person in front of my enemy to sike them out. I have before, I got use to the taste of blood from drinking it. Lycanthropes were a few things, they didn't have to eat humans to survive however it does make us stronger. So for my enemies that die I do eat some of them as do Vlad. I wasn't embarrassed by it, it was life. You got to do anything to survive in the world. Best believe that us lycanthropes were at the top of that food chain. We took what we wanted with no argument. We do what we like but within reason. We could walk through hell....Like demons ready to feed. Nick and the cullens need to watch out.....