The Ex Returns

Vlad's Pov

It was a few weeks since I have gotten to meet my mate me and Malik have been guarding her like no tomorrow our wolves were sensing something that was coming but we didn't know what. We were suppose to visit forks which was now 2 hours away from where we were. Malik filled me in as our beautiful mate slept. I finally marked her after a long while. She started to trust me more and more which pleased my wolf. However I was still worried about how my wolf would react to her ex. From what the shapeshifters said the Cullen's has started to make problems for them. Which like Malik said we will help if needed. I can't lie and say I wasn't worried or mad at everything that had happened when he found her. I was pretty upset to, she didn't deserve to be treated like that. What I didn't understand was why in the hell would he do something like this and no one stopped him? I let our mate snuggle into me as Malik drove, she got sick and wasn't feeling well but still begged us to go. She missed her dad and the shapeshifters, from what I understand they were like her family. I was thankful they took her in when that leech left. I was happy, all my life I was never allowed to do much or have much but when Malik and his parents found me and took me in me and him shared everything. Food, clothes, games. It was like we were brothers, we are brothers. Maybe not by blood but from what I learned family isn't always blood. Family has each others back, my mom cheated on the guy I thought was my dad with a werewolf. After I was born, and I shifted that guy found out I wasn't his. He wasn't upset I was a werewolf hell he was amazed he was angry at my mom for lying. However one night when he was still there my mom got drunk because He wouldn't talk to her much. 

She screamed at me calling me names saying it was my fault as I grew up that he wouldn't talk to her. He stuck around for me however soon enough he died by a car accident. I was left alone my mom beat me or called me names. But when I reached 6 she kicked me out onto the streets. That's when I got lost, going into the woods and finding Malik. His parents made sure I was welcomed into their pack. I became stronger and stronger working my way up. Finally after years of work they told me I could be the next beta. Not many of the wolves liked it because to them I was a wrong. But I was stronger then any of them. Not to mention me and Malik were similar in all the ways it counted. He said out of the whole pack I was the only one he could trust besides our mate and the only one strong enough to compete with him. Which coming from your alphas and brother it was a amazing thing to hear. I love him he was a great older brother. He took care of me when I needed and when he did need me which wasn't much but I was there. We created a strong brotherly bond that no one has been able to break. As Malik pulls up to our mates fathers home, her father stood outside ready to great us. Malik apparently told her father everything which caused him to be a little defensive but no one could blame him. We smile at him as he let's us in. After awhile he had to go to work since he was taking a few days off to be able to spend with our mate. All of a sudden we heard voices outside and I seen our mate flinch. I look over to Malik to see him growling. He gets up and opens the door before speaking lowly not to wake our mate. 

"What the fuck are you doing here leech. Did I not serve you the last time we seen each other."

"I came to see Bella not you."

"Careful there leech, one she's asleep and second she's our mate dipshit."

"Our mate?"

Malik steps back showing me I look the leech up and down. This was who my angel was with? He didn't even look that well put together. He doesn't even look like he deserves her and that snotty attitude is going to get him killed with me and Malik. I was starting to wonder if he was that stupid.

"You share her like a animal. I shouldn't be surprised you dogs usually do these disgusting things."

What the fuck did this prick just fucking say. This fucker just said we are fucking animals. Sorry sir but we are more fucking human then that pal. And leeches have mates right? He should fucking understand then. Now it just confirms that he was that stupid and he wasn't playing around. This motherfucker actually thought that she was in a situation that we forced her into? That bitch didn't know what he was doing. I seen our mate rub her eyes looking up then her eyes widen and tears came out as she backed away. The bruise he found on her that day they met. Was that caused by this motherfucker? It would make sense to me if this was the case, this shithead didn't even deserve to look at her. I seen Malik trying to calm himself down. Malik tried to get the leech away but before he could the fucking leech decided it would be a good idea if he grabbed our mate pulling her outside. This motherfucker thought he would get that far? I grip onto his arm snapping it off his torso as Malik gripped his neck. From the corner of my eye I seen two groups. One looking like they were this fuckers family. The other looked and smelled like the shapeshifters. This was going to be one hell of a fight.