Her

Malik's Pov

I was already pissed off me and my wolf Axel got into an argument again over my wanting to fuck women. For god's sake, it's been over 1,000 years since I had any women...before I turned but like my dad told me it's hard to have sex with anyone besides your mate. Only because our wolves don't like it, it's stupid my wolf huffs after that thought. He thinks our mate will come soon, I have waited so long for my mate... an alpha without a mate makes him weaker over time.

As of right now, I'm in this stupid place port whatever it is. My Gamma's mate wanted to come down here for his parents and I agreed to come since I had business with another pack earlier. I sigh as my gamma's smiles at me knowing what I was thinking. I wasn't mad he has a mate more of a little jealous. So was my wolf, he wanted a mate badly. And to make things worse Seth's human which is rare most Lycan packs don't get human mates they get a supernatural mate. Which makes it not impossible but hard to make pups.

I sigh, unfortunately, me being the king alpha I'm royal which means my mate will be human, humans with us we can breed better they can carry more pups than a she-wolf. At least that's what has always happened, and my wolf knows my mate will be human. That means she could be a young person, which is harder for me to find her I am pretty old-time flies by, and now it's the new times. I hate wearing these up-to-day clothes when I am out in human places.

Our royal pack lives in a private place where we just have us Lycans then our mates living there. It's more of a medieval look at least that's what the humans call it. It looks old because it is. I hated when people said that it was home it's nice I don't mind it. Our clothes are from those ages and it's nice our rules are mostly from those times too. Makes things easier I leave my thoughts as my beta tilts his head walking to the mall court with me.

"Why's your wolf acting up."

"How do you know?"

"Your eyes man there glowing again alpha."

I sigh shaking my head as I talk to my wolf privately.

'Why are you acting up? Look if it's about that girl from earlier I'm sorry I won't try anything again.'

He shakes his head no huffing.

'Mate is close I feel it, they are so close, when we find her I will rip off that sluts head you tried to sleep with

'Why so aggressive with it

'She's been trying to take the Luna position for years now betraying her mate.'

I nod closing my eyes trying to calm him as I look at Kal before speaking.

"My wolf senses my mate near however there are many places in this stupid mall."

He chuckles at me shaking his head.

"How about I go finish up with Seth and come back to find you when we're done and we can find your mate."

I nod as I let him go find his mate I walked past heading into the food quart when a small person bumps into me. My wolf growled harshly as I knew by now my eyes were glowing. I look down at the female and scowl.

"Watch where you...."

As soon as her heart shot up looking at me in my eyes my wolf yelped and grew louder.

'MATE'

I was surprised my wolf was right our mate was human... a tiny little beautiful thing. A 5'3 brown-eyed, brown hair, slim little thing she smelled of vanilla and trees. I then realized as she looks upset and scared I calmed my wolf smiling softly at her my wolf taking a small bit of control.

"I'm sorry I ran into you are you ok beautiful mate."

I look slowly at her up and down tilting my head to the side to smell if she was hurt or bleeding I felt her pain there was something wrong. Up to her beautiful arm, I stopped my thoughts as my wolf growled. A huge handprint bruise was formed on her small fragile arm my wolf growled louder at that thought.

"Who did this to mate."

She froze for a second scared of who did this to her but tried to cover it up. My wolf started getting more and more frustrated about the person who did this to our sweet little mate. Then he started to make a purring sound when she spoke.

"Just a bicker w..with my ex that's all sir I should get going I am very hungry it's been a long day and I always have to finish shopping so I can get home to cook dinner for my father."

My wolf growls at the thought of her having a boyfriend but I remind him he was her ex. He calmed down slightly as I was thinking this man probably did this because they broke up which made us even angrier. My wolf was happy that our mate could cook, yes, we had cooks but having a meal from your mate was even better, especially one that could cook she looked like the type to read and cook from how shy she was. My wolf perked up as he heard she was hungry as well taking control.

"Mate hungry?"

At first, she looked confused but then she nodded however the confusion was still present. Knowing that she did not know what we were my wolf smiled our eyes soften at her cute state.

"First feed mate then explanations."

She finally smiled at us, and taking this as a sign she accepted us around her I take her hand leading her to the burger place I had seen before looking at her debating then turning back around as I order her a random shake burger and fries while I ordered myself a larger portion. I smiled at her then frowned as I heard the stupid male human speak.

"32.50 is your total."

From the corner of my eye as I pulled out my wallet I saw my small mate trying to pay. Seeing this my wolf growled.

'She shouldn't pay for her food we take care of mate and her needs.'

"Mate will not pay for anything with me here."

I agreed with him pushing her hand back handing the human a 50 telling him to keep the change. Grabbing my mate's hand I walked a little bit over to the side waiting for our food as I looked at her. She frowned a bit as her beautiful voice spoke to us again.

"What are you talking about with this whole mate thing Mr., I can pay for myself thank you thought."

Of course, she would be confused. A little feisty too perfect for Luna my wolf agreed with my thought as I went to speak again. But before I could speak kal comes by.

"Alpha, we have some business they are here."

Knowing what that meant another pack was here starting trouble my wolf growls as he knows these wolves might try to hurt my mate or others. Mind linking him.

<Is it those other wolves>

He nods slightly. Turning to my beautiful mate forgetting to ask her name.

"mate eat we will be back."

She looked confused my mate was upset I was leaving, I felt bad but soon I will tell her everything as soon as I get back. If she leaves I'll have one of my wolves follow her and I will talk to her later that night. Taking off to where my Gamma was going scowling as these stupid wolves took time away from me and my mate.