Start of a New Life

Izzy's Pov

I slowly woke up as I looked up at a window of a car, I freak out slightly until I remembered what happened. I calm myself seeing snow outside the window my eyes sparkle in excitement as I look around. Noticing the guy from the mall and a boy holding his hand smiling as they talk and laugh. I look up at Malik's face seeing him sleeping softly, I slowly get up looking at his face more taking in his features. I hesitate for a second then lay my hand on his cheek softly kissing his nose softly. I wanted to thank him for earlier he didn't have to do this but he did. I was still embarrassed as he seen me go into head space it wasn't something that happened often but tonight has been something else. I kiss his other cheek smiling then blushing as I see from the middle mirror that the two men were watching with a smile on there faces then quickly looked away. Looking back at Malik I seen why they looked away I seen his eyes open smiling softly at me.

"Have a good nap little wolf?"

I blushed at the nickname nodding softly hiding my face. He takes my hands off my face and shakes his head.

"Words little one."

"Y...yes I had a good sleep."

He chuckles as he wraps the blanket over me again snuggling me against him.

"Just a little longer little one and we will be there."

I nod looking out the window again as I start bouncing in excitement. It was something about seeing a new place made me happy I loved traveling but only to certain places. My eyes widen as we pull into a place that made me stop all my thoughts.

Malik chuckles as he pulls the blanket more tightly around me as he puts his jacket on as soon as we parked. He nods to the man in the drivers seat his eyes clouding over again talking to him. He opens his door picking me up carrying me inside the house as the other man carries my bags inside we climb the stairs as he speaks softly.

"Soon I will show you the main parts of the house besides the pack members rooms for now the next few days are for me and you to get to know each other and quart, then once your marked you will meet the pack."

I nod softly, yet again he shakes his head again.

"Words little wolf."

"O...ok Malik."

He smiles as he opens the door to the most beautiful room he sets me down as he backs up a little bit letting me take in the room as the other man sets the bags down leaving nodding to Malik.

I take in everything smiling as I look back at him as I seen him watching me carefully. I got confused on why he was watching me that much but then understood. He wanted my approval on his room, I smile at him going to him hugging him softly.

"It's an amazing room Malik I love it very much."

He smiles at my words as he pick me up throwing me on the bed snuggling into me chuckling as I try to wiggle out of his grasps.

"I am glade you like our room and den my little mate. It means a lot for you to like it."

He puts his face in my neck breathing in slowly making me giggle at his antics. He makes me feel comfortable it was weird at first when I first met him it made me confused and upset. It made me feel strange but later when he explained it to me it made me feel more comfortable with the fact. This was like the shifters imprint it's for life and I can't just walk away leaving him alone I will make this work. No matter how, but so far he has treated me like a queen calling me the sweetest nicknames not judging me for dating Edward so far. However I will miss Jacob and his friends. I will make sure to visit them in the future. But for now I need to focus on myself..... However I feel bad still, I'm to fat and ugly what if he leaves me for this. Oh god why did I leave I know he will come get me I was his but what about Malik what will happen. I can't put him in danger ever I would feel more bad then I already did. God why did I have to be so selfish, why did I have to be so disappointing why would he want to have me as a mate. Suddenly Malik grabs my chin softly as he looks at me with worry, sadness and anger in his eyes.

"Why think those things hm? Your perfect Edward is a stupid dumbass leech who doesn't know how to treat a lady. I accepted you as a mate because your beautiful."

It was then I realized I muttered everything out loud Oh lord.

"I...I just I don't know being with him that's what I believed. I am nothing special, I am not that pretty or thin."

He shakes his head holding me as he hums and purrs.

"He was stupid to do those things to you little wolf your amazing I promise me and my wolf want you as long as you want us do you understand."

I nod as I look at him meaning every word I was about to say to him.

"I believe you, if anything you look like your not lying and I will give this a shot I can't promise I will be easy but I will try."

"Let me do all the word little wolf me and axel will take care of you."

I nodded, for the first time I believed him and his words I knew he would take care of me no matter what. Maybe for once I can let him take care of me and his wolf I know they both will take care of me like I deserve I hope...