Big Secret and Little Secret?

Malik's Pov

I scowl, I have seen Isabella's files when I asked one of my men to search for her so I can find out a little more about my beautiful mate. I know it was strange however the moment I saw her cower into my side. I knew this was Edward Cullen her ex-boyfriend as she has just broken up with him today. My wolf axle trying to push the way to the surface. I felt my eyes shift to my wolf's eyes yet again trying not to scare my mate. Why the fuck is he here better yet who the fuck is the man that just came out of the woods. My wolf understood they were my mate's, friends, by the way, her eyes soften at them. My wolf finally sensed my pack members coming closer, sensing that the woman next to me was Luna. Luna a word that meant female alpha the most powerful girl in the whole pack. The female alpha is the most important person in the pack even over their alpha, meaning her life comes first if she even got a scratch on her the pack would kill the person that did it to her. As my beta Kal moved up next to me, rubbing his arm on my mate to show her she was safe, he sent a scowl to the damn leech. The last three pack members I had brought with me followed their beta's lead rubbing against my mate and sending a warning scowl to Edward. Axel finally took control as we growl loudly at the next few words that came out of his mouth making my mate look up at me with a puzzled look.

"He didn't tell you everything love."

That fucker had the cockiest look on his face. I wanted to just rip that smirk off his face. How did he know? Would she be upset? You better not say shit fucker. My pack growled in a prissy mood knowing damn well what he meant. They knew I wanted to let her know after I settled quartering her. She whimpered slightly as Edward stepped forward as what I could guess was the other pack was also in a curious state. I sighed as my little wolf looked up at me as she looked at me like she was asking what he was talking about.

"I was going to tell you later on so you could adjust."

That fucker decided to open his big fat mouth again chuckling.

"He's twice as dangerous as us along with his pack. He owns a mafia Love, come back to me and I will keep you safe."

I see her tense and her face looks as if she was thinking to herself. I knew this would end badly, I see her look back at the other pack as they smile at her softly. As I looked at the alpha I knew they cared for her, as long as she was safe and away from those leeches they seem to hate as much as us they did not care. She smiles looking back at me staying on my side leaning up and kissing my cheek. At that moment I was shocked, it made me shocked she kissed me. Was she accepting all of this?

"Yeah, he might be dangerous, but he has not hurt me so far he looks at everyone with aggression but for some reason, he softens his eyes for me. I won't go back to you ever."

In those seconds I was slightly scared but mostly pissed off, Edward ran forward trying to get to my mate as my beta pulled her back quickly my pack restraining him. At first, I just wanted to get her away from this small town that does her no good being here. But my wolf had other plans to piss this dead pale twink boy off, I turned around grabbing my little wolf's face softly as I lay my lips upon hers. Sparks and fireworks were what this felt like she whimpered as she presses herself into me. I smile pulling back as I pull back her words shocked me a small bit.

"Tank you."

Thank you. My wolf was purring softly as if he knew what was going on when he knew I didn't understand. His voice spoke softly as he was still in awww.

'Little mate.'

Little mate?

'Mate is a little'

The moment he said this my eyes soften at her smiling as I nod at her pulling her closer to me. Everyone besides my pack was looking confused as to why she said thank you like that. I shake my head growling at them. It was none of their business if they didn't know she was a little then she didn't tell them meaning she did not want them to know, and I would keep that. My pack's eyes softened as they looked at her understanding in their eyes. In each pack, at least with Lycans, there is a difference of couple types within it. Kal and his mate Seth were a BDSM couple. My little wolf was a little and in no way was I letting her go. As I nod at my pack they smirk as they slowly made their way into the woods not leaving but watching just in case. My little wolf was scared as she saw Edward growl making his way toward us as he finally started to understand and spit out hurtful things.

"you disgusting women, he turned you into this come with me my dad will give you the help that you need. A place that will help you back to normal."

Is this fucking twink vampire seriously telling her he was going to place her in a mental institute? My little wolf whimpers not being able to talk, understanding she was slipping more and more into her head space. My pack starts growling at him stepping forward. That insult was against the pack, having a little inside the pack especially the alpha female was a gift for the whole pack to care for. It made every single one of my wolfs pissed off, I hand my mate off to Kal as I made my way to his face growling loud,

"What the fuck did you just say."

"You turned her into a freak I need to fix her."

I growl my wolf taking control as he rips the head off Edward's venom slowly coming out as I toss his head to his family as the little pixy hissed at me, I growled back at her.

"Next person to say or do or think anything against my mate will end up with worse this is a warning have a problem with her you have a problem with me."

I sent a small notice to Kal through our mind link.

'I am going to take little wolf up to her room and pack a few things I want some pack to place clothing in my closet for her I want that special room open for her as well as well as female products she will need then have a few wolfs out here making sure none of these leeches interfere with this.'

He nods at me as I pick my little wolf up carrying her to her room, I rub her back softly as she whimpers sitting her on the bed I start packing up and I see her picking up a small wolf plush. Smiling at her softly I shake my head of any thoughts.