The Virgin

Malik's Pov

I made my way to the pool. I wanted to see Izzy in her swimsuit, I bet she looked cute but some dickhead "Seth", dragged her out before I could me and Kal were chuckling at the two. They have really became friends which was good but how they act might get them punished sooner rather than later. Seth said he wanted her to wear something he found for her. Kal warned me that it would be bad whatever it was, I nodded at him knowing he was right. We walked into the pool area I stop dead in my tracks seeing what my mate was wearing.

That motherfucker....Kal starts to chuckle.

"Doesn't she look good in your favorite color alpha."

He grip's me by my side shaking me slightly then shoves my lightly. I couldn't say anything, not that I didn't have anything to say. I was worried if I opened my mouth I would say something I regretted.

'Mate wear that for us.'

'Yes she did and she looks beautiful.'

'You stupid human she looks like goddess.'

'Oh shut up.'

I did agree with him beautiful was not even a good description of her it was a insult at this point. I haven't realized how thick she really gotten.

'Fuck mate.'

Woah, fucking hell feeling his hornyness and mine made me almost bust. I shake my head slowly.

'Mate her now.'

'shut up we can't fuck her here Axel.'

He huffs laying down growling slightly I sigh as Kal pats my back softly in comfort. He knew how this felt but he didn't have to wait as long as I might have to right now. I knew our mate was ready she had voiced it a few times I was waiting for the perfect time but right now this made it even harder. I rushed pulling my top off throwing it to one of the pool chairs jumping into the cold water as it calmed my boner some. I sigh running my hand over my face as I see Izzy jump into the pool along with Seth. Kal swims over to me as we watch our mates have fun play fighting.

"Dude you seriously still gonna wait."

"Tonight, Tonight I will mate her."

He smirks at me his eyebrow raising.

"You want me to make sure the pack stays away from your room."

I thought about it smirking at him shaking my head.

"No they wanna walk by my room at night go ahead let them listen to my mate pleasing me and me and Axel pleasing her."

He chuckles as he shakes his head.

"Should've guessed that would be your answer honestly either way they might be able to hear you two."

I chuckle as I smirk.

"If I can't make her scream like the way I know she will make me grunt I am doing something wrong man."

He looks at me thinking for a second then nodding and smirking.

"To be honest I know what your thinking man. The other day you smacked her ass Seth mentioned she moaned. You definitely can make her moan."

"That's why I said if she doesn't after I take her virginity then there is a problem with me."

'Remember that human I know that I will fuck our mate right.'

I roll my eyes at Axel's cockiness.

"Axel again?"

"Him just being cocky with me."

Kal starts swimming to Seth as Izzy swims towards me. Wrapping her arms around me she gently kisses me and pulls away smiling.