Out smarted

Izzy's Pov

It has been a few weeks since I have been here, however I was still upset at the fact that the Maddison girl was still here. Malik was trying to comfort me, telling me she was still nothing to him. She kept giving me rude ass glances. I started getting more mad and I felt emotions I wasn't use to having. I was walking down the stairs with Seth who was Kal's mate he was human like me but he was more shy then I was. He loves talking about Kal though I do not blame him I loved talking about Malik. I accidently bump into someone as we walk into the kitchen as I look up to see Maddison. I was about to call for Malik as she says something that shocks me.

"I apologize for being so rude I made an apology cake for you."

She smiles at me setting cake on the counter cutting me a piece and handing me the plate. I smile at her as Malik and Kal walk in eyes widening then slowly walked to me and Maddison.

He smiles softly nodding watching Maddison carefully. I look at Seth as he looks confused and puzzled looking at Maddison then the cake. Thoughts started to swarm my head. Why did she only hand me a piece and not offer anyone else one? She still hasn't but why? I look at the cake in my hand as a certain smell hits my nose a sweet scent but not the cake sweet. No this smell was sweet but had a deeper musky scent. I smiled softly trying to cover myself from my confused state when I realize the books Malik had me read with the werewolf stuff inside....Nightshade....a Poison that only certain packs had access to. I keep my sweet smile on setting the cake down rubbing my stomach. She was trying to kill me...I put on a hurt face as I speak.

"I would love to taste this amazing cake but my stomach hurts bad this morning maybe some later,"

"Oh no, well yes maybe later."

"Little wolf is everything is ok maybe you need some soup."

I turn my body around to him as I rub my nose shaking my head softly. As I try to remember what he told me to say when I was in danger but can't cause a scene.

"No my alpha, I just felt sick you do not have to worry."

I smile softly as I try to calm myself rubbing his arm as I spoke more softly.

"I am just sick, maybe I need some love from my big bad alpha."

The others start giggling at the words I spoke but Malik's eyes turn yellow as Axel takes control as I say Big bad alpha. He looks at me and I touch his nose playfully so no one got the understanding of what I was telling him. He turns me around playing it off smiling as he presses me against his chest.

Malik's Pov

As soon as she said those words Axel took full control knowing damn well our mate was feeling like she was in danger when she tapped our nose Axel growls turning her away pressing her back to our chest as he growls out.

'Smell mate wants us to smell.'

We take a few sniffs until we smell the cake. The sickly sweetness of the cakes then.....musk sweetness.....Nightshade. That's why she didn't eat it she's maybe sick but never turns down sweets. Smart mate playing it off I smile at everyone then I lean down to my mate as I grab her hand as I trace the words cake into her hand. She nods slightly making sure no one seen her nod. She traces the letter m into my head. I shot my head up at Maddison feeling her head nod. I smile at Maddison.

"So I hear that you made my mate a cake Maddison."

"Yes alpha as an apology."

I nod at her keeping my composer as I look at Kal mind linking him.

-Kal Maddison made this cake however smell carefully this cake is laced with nightshade.-

He looks down at the cake nodding to me then smiles.

"Well how about all of us take a piece of the cake that aren't sick so it doesn't go to waste."

He cuts a piece and hands it to Maddison.

"You try the first piece since you made it."

We seen her gulp slightly smiling as she shakes her head.

"I wish I could I am on a diet."

Axel finally takes full control growling.

"BULLSHIT YOU SLUT YOU TRIED POISIONING MY MATE WITH NIGHTSHADE IN THE CAKE BITCH!"

Everyone that was walking by stopped looking at us hearing what I said they started growling at her as I try to keep calm pulling my mate closer to us. I was honestly done with this bitch and her antics the whole time she has stayed here she has caused trouble. I nod to my pack members as a few drag her out I made sure to let them know to take her back to her pack fuck waiting for her father. I pull my mate close to me as I sigh throwing out the cake huffing in disgust kissing her softly. As Axel speaks to her.

"Mate smart."

She giggles kissing me again hugging my waist as I pick her up taking her upstairs. I open our bedroom door laying her on the bed.

"Get a bathing suit on and I will take you to my pool to have some fun yeah."

She nods excitedly as she gets up bouncing as I chuckle at her watching as she leaves to the closet. I sigh in content the last few weeks have been nice we are getting closer to our mate we have told her more on the topic of mating she wanted to wait for a little while longer. Which we were both ok with however it was getting harder she was getting thicker each week. Which we loved her thighs they could squish our face like a pillow now. We were both happy at our mate she has done so well. I can tell she misses some of her friends and family. But as soon as we mate I will take her for a visit.