Breaking Down

No one's Pov

Months ago by one by one. It was nearly Christmas and the small women had given birth to a healthy baby boy. He was her life. Nine months since she had seen the two men. She missed them and still cried at night. Life wasn't fair and she had learned it the hard way. She didn't know if they were safe or if they were even coming back for her and Jupiter. But she made sure that Jupiter had the whole world. He was one spoiled child. His mother loved him so very much. She would give him anything he wanted. That Gamma had stayed by her side since they left. He was worried the women was getting depressed. She wasn't stupid she knew they were dealing with something dangerous which made her more scared for them.

But she kept her head high. If they did come back, she shouldn't be sad. She knew why they didn't come yet. It was for protection. She hasn't been able to age regress in a while. The Gamma tried to get her to, but she didn't feel that comfortable with him. She tried and failed with him. It just made her worse. Her little side didn't want to come out for anyone else and no one blamed her for it. It felt like her days were getting longer and longer as each day went by. But it was all on repeat. She made sure Jupiter was happy ever so happy. He was the most adorable baby boy any one had seen. He was so pure and full of innocence. He was learning the way of the world fast.

He was one smart baby. And he was just getting started. Isabella was sad that the men hadn't been there to see Oakley's first word or when he first started to crawl. They were missing so much but she understood him. She understood them way more than anyone else would ever. She knew that she had to keep going, which was hard, but she did it. Hours away the men sat in their chairs sighing. They truly missed their mate. They were wondering how she was doing. How their baby was. What was him name? What did they look like. What was he doing. But they couldn't have contact with them. They needed to wait until everything was clear.

They knew it was just a little while longer they just hope when they came back everything would go back to normal. The way it was. But they knew it might now happen like that. Things the last few months have been rough they killed almost all of the man's team. But he was still lingering and as for Edward. They haven't been able to find him which worried them that Edward might go after their mate with them gone. They wondered if their Gamma was doing his job and watching her. Making sure she was eating. They wondered if she had age regressed as they were gone. Or did she not feel comfortable. It made them worry it wasn't healthy for her not to regress. She needed it more than anything. But they knew most likely that was the case. 

They still worried about everything. They didn't want to leave but had to. They wanted to run back to their mate and just snuggle her and their child. But things were just going to get worse from here on out. But they didn't know that not yet.