Wtf

Malik's Pov

The pack of shifters were hanging out with us today, Bella missed them and we didn't want to keep her from her friends especially after hearing everything they have done for her. I was happy she had more people to protect her especially since lately not only were we dealing with the Cullen's we were dealing with those fucking idiots that stole and attacked our base that we ship our guns out of. It pissed me off as did it with Vlad because that was 10 grand. Not that it is much but those guns were for an ally that was also pissed at the fucking scorpions. But here's the thing us wolf pack members take our work seriously and the worst thing you could do is steal. Especially when you were one of our clients. But since Me and Vlad found our little wolf they thought we were weak which was a bigger fuck them. Because they were scared no doubt at least Nick's little followers. They knew even when I found my girl that I was still lethal. It was funny watching the last two of his followers that we spotted as we hurt them. They knew as well as anyone how powerful I was. However I knew they didn't want to do it at least these two. Which when they explained there family was held captive it pissed me off. Yeah I was a guy that towards others I didn't give two shits for but in my mafia there were three rules. One, never back stab each other when you are in the wolf pack family that includes betraying us. Two, never steal everyone knew I would punish them harshly. And three, do not fuck with family. That rule went for anyone that needed help and these guys needed my help and they were sworn in. I was a man that had certain morals and that was one of them. I was pissed that Nick would snoop this low, why not send someone that wanted to hurt me. Yet they send two scared men....no boys that are fucking barley 17 years old. I sighed as I pick up my little wolf kissing her softly as she giggles.

"Malik stopppppp."

"Baby you know I need my daily dose of kisses ma'am."

"Ughhh, fine a few more I already gave so many to Vlad as well."

It was adorable she was split into two these days her big self would show every once and awhile. Then her little space would come out to play as well the only times she didn't do that was in bad situations. The shifters met her little side when the Cullen's happened to try to fucking take her. They were nice about things and understood her. The kids Embry and Quil played with her happily. I was glad they didn't turn their backs on her when they found out. She was a happy little one, always following the rules which made it easier to handle situations like within the mafia. The pack and the members of my mafia met her and let me tell you it was the most cutest thing they all fell in love with her in seconds. I was glad she felt comfortable within my family and the shifters. It meant more protection for her, with everything going on she needed it. I smiled as she squealed as I attack her with kisses. I was happy with her, the most happiest man alive actually and I knew Vlad felt the same way. She was the most beautiful little wolf and that meant not only were the Cullen's after he but all my enemies, supernatural or not. I chuckled as she pushes away hiding behind Vlad as he kissed her the same way I had done just moments before. I shake my head as she tries to get my help.

"Not fairrrrr."

"Is to plus we have to go to the shifters little bonfire remember little wolf."

She smiles big as she jumps up and down, even though she was big her she still had childish antics that were just the most adorable shit I have ever seen. She was so innocent and we loved that. She wore me and Vlads marks proudly and god did it make us more happy, and maybe a little horny. She had grew a small attitude with certain people where we did have to spank her however with the other woman she had attitude with because they were flirting with us me and Vlad didn't punish her because we did the same thing with the guys flirting with her. We made our way into the car making sure she was in her seatbelt before I took off towards La Push beach. Half way through the ride I see a black SUV behind us but not to close. I tried to see if they were following us because they were behind us for awhile. Until I look back to the road in front of us as a car rammed straight into us causing our car to flip. I flinch as Vlad ripes his seatbelt off looking back to a injured Isabella. I grab my gun seeing fucking Nick's men, I shot the first one in the head as Vlad tried waking our mate up. Ripping her seatbelt off busting the window open. I seen there cars leaving in a hurry as I look back to Vlad and our mate. She was passed out bleeding from a few places and forming bruises. Then I looked down to her stomach where Vlad was holding and seen blood rushing from a huge wound that a huge piece of glass lodged itself inside of her stomach. I growled loudly ripping off my shirt as Vlad drags Isabella out of the car carefully onto the ground as I put my shirt to the wound. Vlad pulls his phone out calling the ambulance. I huff as I seen the pack of shifters coming out of the woods. From the corner of my eye I seen Edward fucking Cullen smirking before taking off. One of the thoughts that were going through my head was what the fuck. Was that motherfucker involved in this shit? Was he fucking working with fucking Nick?