4. ANJALI'S BIRTHDAY!!!

For the first time in 29 years of Raghav and Anjali's successful married life, Sharma house witnessed Raghav Sharma walking into his kitchen and holding up a ladle to cook. Yes, it was true. Raghav Sharma never cooked in his life. He never had to. He had been blessed with the most talented chefs as mother and wife.

It was Anjali's birthday and the family decided to cook something special for her on the occasion. That is the reason all the 4 sharmas got up at 2 in the night just so that they could prepare the dishes before their mother wakes up. She usually wakes up at 5 in the morning.

They all knew what Anjali preferred. But the problem is none of them knows how to cook.

After one hour of their useless and unproductive efforts, the kitchen was a mess and they successfully burnt 2 bowls for which Anjali will readily kill them.

Harika glared her father - Aapko tho cooking aana chahiye papa!

Raghav sharma raised his eyebrows - Kyu?

Harika - Aap hum sab se bade ho isliye!

Raghav whacked his daughter gently. Pratyaksha intervened before the father daughter duo could start their fight - Par ab kya kare?

Satya - Aap sab hato. Aap sab se kuch nahi hone wala. Mai kuch banata hu.

Raghav and Harika at the same time - Aap/Tu tho rehne dijiye/de!!

Harika continued - Agar aap kuch karenge na, tho pura kitchen jal jayega. Humne tho sirf 2 bowls jalaliya! Phir Mumma hum sab ko pure Ambedkarpur mein bhagake maarengi.

Raghav rolled his eyes. His wife didn't even raise her voice on her children till today. Hitting them was an overkill.

Pratyaksha palmed her face. Her family was busy in bickering instead of thinking the solution. How useless and brainless could they all be? She shook her head. This is not going to happen. But she knew a person who could make this happen. She walked towards the outhouse leaving her family to bicker and blame each other. They were too busy to even notice she was leaving! What a lovely family!!

Pratyaksha knocked on the door for few seconds before Agastya opened it. She felt guilty for waking him at that hour but she had no choice. She couldn't let her mother's birthday spoil.

Agastya frowned when he saw Pratyaksha standing at the door. He yawned and rubbed his eyes - Kya hua?

Pratyaksha - Chalo.

Agastya looked at her - Kaha?

Pratyaksha - Pehle Chalo.

She urged Agastya to walk into the house and Agastya gave in.

He looked at Sharmas confused. What were they doing in the kitchen at 3 in the night? He looked around and cringed. That was the first time he saw Sharma Kitchen in such a mess. They would have hell to pay if Anjali Maa sees this.

Agastya - kya hai ye sab?

Harika - Aaj Maa ka birthday hai.

Agastya's eyes lit - Sachi? Tho hum yaha kya kar rahe hai? Jake unhe wish karte hai.

Harika - Pehle humari baat tho suno.

Agastya looked at her. Harika spoke and told him their plan.

Agastya looked around - Ab kya karne ka plan hai?

Pratyaksha - Plan tum hi ho!

Agastya confused - Kya?

Harika - You guide us how to cook. We will cook.