31. ADVITYA ANAND GAUTAM!!

"Advitya... Agastya 8 mahine se gayab hai. Seems like he is more interested in playing the grieving lover than running a business." Mr. Harish Patel, spoke sitting in Advitya's office! His voice was dripping with veiled sarcasm and disdain. 

Harish Patel, representative of Patel Group, is known for his tendency to belittle others in an attempt to assert dominance. He always envied Gautams for their success graph since the Anand Gautam's era. 

He was actually happy with Anand Gautam's demise, hoping for the stock prices to go down and enjoy watching his empire burn into ashes without any proper heir because Agastya was just 16 or some 18 back then. He didn't find it important to remember Agastya's age! 

But nothing of that sort happened and he carried his silent envy with himself. He is not a fool to mess with Gautams. He already tried once with Anand, and he was shown his place. Gautams are a big name and he stood no chance in front of them. Now that Agastya is out of business circle, for 9 months and Advitya is handling everything, he couldn't help but send a business proposal. 

What happened 8 months ago was not unknown to anyone. He, like everyone, saw the news and it was so clear that Advitya hated his elder brother for what happened. His assumptions are only confirmed when people in his business circle started talking about it. Agastya's absence while Advitya is handling everything was a bonus while Advitya accepting for this meeting just proved his theory that the brothers are indeed at odds with each other. 

He continued taking Advitya's silence as encouragement "Emotional fools like him have no place in the cutthroat world of business, Advitya. I am glad you took over the reigns.

Advitya's jaw clenched. Vivek, who was in the cabin was about show him the door but Advitya stopped him with a look. 

"I can see that you are already doing wonders." He tried to butter Advitya, because that is what generally works with wounded hearts. But he just didn't know that Advitya is not any other person he met. He is about to know.

"Socha nahi tha ki Agastya Gautam koi ek ladki ke pyar mein business chod dega...." 

Advitya cut him off sharply "Amrita Singhal naam hai unka. Kush rehna hai, toh tameez se naam lijiye.

Harish looked at him startled. His smile is wiped off. His posture went stiff, and the atmosphere was filled with tension suddenly. 

Advitya kept rolling the paper weight, to keep his hands to himself and not punch the bastard in front of him. He looked straight into Harish's eyes and Harish blanched back unable to handle that gaze. 

"Amrita Singhal jaisi khoobsurat insaan ke liye 9 mahine kya, 9 janam bhi shok manaye, toh bhi kaafi nahi hoga! Unka devar hu aur yeh meri soch hai. Bhaiyya ki pehli aur aakhri pyar hai vo. Considering that, he is doing a great job, I must say!!" Advitya spoke, his voice sharp and cold.

Advitya exuded authority, as he got up from his seat and walked to the other side, his tall frame towering over Harish, as he leaned against the table, his posture radiating intimidation. Harish tried to get up but Advitya placed a hand on his shoulder and made him sit down. 

He titled his head and stared Harish down "Kisine aapko bataya nahi Mr...." He looked at Vivek who answered hiding the smile "Harish Patel." 

Advitya nodded and put his free hand in the pocket while the other one still had paper weight. Harish gulped looking at the thing in his hand, and for some reason, he felt like that thing is going to be aimed at him very soon. 

"Yeah right. Mr. Harish Patel. Kisine bataya nahi aapko ki zakhmi sher se panga nahi lete? I am sure nahi samjhaya hoga. When you walk out of this room, this is the FIRST thing you are going to remember."