GAUTAM BROTHERS

ADVITYA GAUTAM (25)

Dynamic and impulsive businessman who navigates life with a short temper and a penchant for impulsiveness

Dynamic and impulsive businessman who navigates life with a short temper and a penchant for impulsiveness. Despite his fiery disposition, his intelligence and charm are equally notable, making him a force to be reckoned with in both the business world and social circles.

Advitya's life is a rollercoaster of challenges and triumphs, where his impulsive decisions often lead to unexpected outcomes. Whether it's the boardroom or his personal relationships, he approaches everything with intensity and a determination to live life to the fullest.

One such impulsive relationship lead to a disaster he is yet to cope up with. Currently on a mission of getting his elder brother back. Ready to go to any extreme for that. He has scores to settle with his elder brother. And is not willing to rest until he succeeds in his mission.

AKSHAT GAUTAM (21)

Indian Football team Captain, Akshat Gautam is household name in India

Indian Football team Captain, Akshat Gautam is household name in India. There are hardly people who don't know him and can be conveniently categorized into the ones who are not interested in Foot Ball.

Despite his achievements on the field, Akshat's personal life carries a heavy burden. Sharing the impulsive traits of his brothers, his quick decisions cost him the relationship with his elder brother, the very man who played a fatherly role in his life. Is now grappling with the consequences of his impulsive behavior.

While the cheers of the crowd echo in the stadiums, his heart and eyes yearns for a single person. Another reason, he keeps playing for the country despite his personal failures.