5. EMOTIONAL TURMOIL!!

Mumbai

-----------

Police officer looked at the boy sitting infront of him. He wouldn't have even looked back at him if he was not Indian Football team captain Akshat Gautam. The boy was speeding on lanes as if he was on the racing paths. He actually admired the boy for his talent. But he didn't know the boy could be irresponsible. He sighed when he realised the boy was just a boy with young blood. He would have just fined him and let him go but he feared the boy would do some serious damage. The boy was his favourite football player. If that was the only way to protect him, he had no problem going against the law.

Police officer named Yousef gave him the phone - Apne guardian ko bulao.

Akshat closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. He wanted to yell he had no guardian but he couldn't let outsiders discuss his family issues. He took the phone and gave a missed call to a number.

Yousef looked at the boy confused when the boy just gave a missed call. Akshat didn't care enough to give him the explanations. Yousef sighed and sat down to see what would happen.

After 15 minutes, a 25 yr old young man entered the office in his three piece royal suit. He walked in like he owned the place. His face was void of any emotion. But one could see the anger radiating from his eyes. His body language screamed he is furious.

Yousef stood in respect when he saw Advitya Gautam, The ADVITYA GAUTAM entering his station. There is no one is Mumbai who doesn't know him. The fiasco which happened 8 months ago made him famous over night. But no one would talk about it. In fact there would be no traces of the incident in any internet.

Advitya looked at Akshat who looked down immediately. Yousef had an amused smile on his face. He didn't expect Akshat, the hot headed Young adult had a bone of obedience in him.

Gautam brothers are very private people. They had been an enigma until all hell broke loose, 8 months ago. Even after the incident, the intrigue people had about them didn't diminish. If anything, it just increased! 

Advitya looked back at inspector. His eyes raging but his voice calm. Something that all three brothers shared in common! Advitya - Kya hua inspector?

Yousef spoke politely and told him what happened. Advitya nodded - I will make sure this doesn't happen again, officer. Thank you.

He walked back and sat in the car waiting for Akshat to sit down. He drove off without a word when the boy sat down.

Akshat looked at his brother who looked furious. It has been 6 months, his brother talked to him like he always did. He talked only when it was necessary. He knew he deserved it but it was too hard for him take. He wished to be held. He would wait until his brother was ready to forgive him but for once he wished to be held. And he didn't know how to ask for that. He was too proud to beg!

Advitya walked into the house without looking back. He froze when Akshat hugged him from back. The boy did that after 6 months. Advitya pulled away and turned around. Tears in the boy's eyes disturbed him. But he was hurt enough to not embrace him back - Khana khaya tune?

Akshat looked down. Advitya had enough. The boy's silence had no timing! Advitya - I asked you something, Akshat!!

Akshat flinched and shook his head. Advitya - Go have your dinner and sleep. It's already late.

Advitya walked away. Akshat wished his brother would have slapped him. But he could only be glad that his brother is exercising his right as he should. He didn't know what he would have done if his brother decided to take a step back.